- Entertain customers’ queries and dispense drugs and other items for sale in the store to customers in professional, quick and friendly manner
- Whenever applicable, inform customers about generics, stress their benefits, and suggest substitution from branded to generic drugs.
- Take note of customer suggestions or complaints and report to superior to allow corrective action.
- Preferably 1-4 yrs experience specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Dsicounts
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Attention to Detail
- Reading Comprehension
About Generika Drugstore
The Generika Drugstore is the pharmaceutical retailing arm of the Generika group, one of the pioneers in the distribution of quality generic medicines in the Philippines. As a subsidiary of Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, Generika aims to be the leading national drugstore chain that provides quality affordable generic medicines with superior customer service and a strong sense of social purpose. With over six hundred (600) retail drugstores in the Philippines and backed by its strategic, long term partnership with Ayala Corporation, Generika seeks to help address the gaps in affordable retail healthcare and raise its level of efficiency and accessibility to serve Filipino families by providing a wide range of quality medicines at affordable prices.