Senior USRN Clinical Specialist
- Taguig, Philippines605, , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 70,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0070,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Perform Utilization Management reviews in accordance with federal state mandated regulations.
- Utilizes the member’s contract to determine coverage eligibility.
- Works with providers and take action while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of the issues.
- Liaise with research team in order to accurately collect and record data.
- Independently facilitates design of clinical workflow in collaboration with clinicians.
- FILIPINO with active PHRN and USRN licenses (unrestricted U.S. Registered Nurse license from any Mainland US State)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN)
- Willing to work on rotating shifts and to be assigned in Taguig (Fort Bonifacio McKinley)
- With at least 2 years of clinical experience
- With at least 2 years experience handling utilization review for healthcare account in a BPO setting
- Knowledgeable about nursing principles, techniques, and procedures for the care of patients
- Knowledgeable about medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, and concepts of disease
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Attention to Detail
- Social Sciences and BS Nursing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.