Airline Reservations | Call Center Agent | Mandaluyong
- Mandaluyong, Philippines6th, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 12,500.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / monthPHP12,500.0022,000.0012,500.00MONTH
- Full time
As an Airline Reservations Agent, you will receive calls about inquiries, reservations, and complaints.
- Provide the information the customers are asking for.
- Place customer reservations in the computer system.
- Manage customer complaints and resolve as much as possible.
- Identify and escalate issues (if necessary) to supervisors.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction.
- College graduate of any Tourism-related course is an advantage.
- High school graduates accepted.
- Good communications skills (English and Tagalog).
- Amenable for Fixed Day Shift, Fixed Night Shift, or Shifting Schedules.
- Knowledgable with computers.
- Must have the tolerance to sit, speak, and listen for long periods of time.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6th, Unit 605 BSA Twin Towers (back of SM Megamall A), Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 35 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.