Customer Service Representative | International Account
Access Healthcare Services, Manila Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesIntellectual Property Center, #28 Upper McKinley Road, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, 1634 Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 18,000.00 - PHP 25,000.00 / monthPHP180002500018000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Assist medical professionals in the US with their queries through inbound calls and emails.
- Focus on First Call Resolution and client satisfaction.
- Manage client electronic inquiries submitted online.
- Review, resolve, or triage cases to appropriate operational team.
- Champion monthly product (release) enhancement inquiries and escalate as needed.
- Proactively collect, analyze, and report on trending data.
- Graduate of any 4-year course or completed at least 2 years in college.
- Good communications skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and internet browsing.
- Amenable to work in shifts and holidays.
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill Taguig, City.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Intellectual Property Center, #28 Upper McKinley Road, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 20 openings
About Access Healthcare Services, Manila Inc.
We are Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc., a leading provider of revenue cycle management services to medical billing companies, hospitals, physician practices and software providers. Access Healthcare partners with hospitals, physicians and healthcare providers to help their business succeed and develops customized solutions that reduce the overall cost to collect while accelerating their cash flow, and creating a thriving operational environment compliant to the healthcare industry regulations.