- Position will assist medical professionals in the US with their queries through inbound calls and emails
- Focus on First Call Resolution and Client Satisfaction
- Manage client electronic inquiries submitted online, review and either resolve or triage cases to appropriate operational team
- Champion monthly product (release) enhancement inquiries and escalate as needed
- Proactively collect, analyze, and report on trending data
- At least 6-months BPO / call center experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Computer savvy
- Flexible to work on weekends and holidays
- Dayshift and Nightshift posts available!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
About Access Healthcare Services, Manila Inc.
We are Access Healthcare Services Manila, Inc., a leading provider of revenue cycle management services to medical billing companies, hospitals, physician practices and software providers. Access Healthcare partners with hospitals, physicians and healthcare providers to help their business succeed and develops customized solutions that reduce the overall cost to collect while accelerating their cash flow, and creating a thriving operational environment compliant to the healthcare industry regulations.