Customer Operations Specialist | For Pooling
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Customer Operations Regional Account Specialist (CORAS) is responsible for ensuring that global and regional initiatives are completely and efficiently implemented in all customer care channels. He/se is expected to closely coordinate with the region, cross functional teams to gather all the information, processes and procedures, marketing materials necessary to execute an initiative.
The CORAS is responsible for managing the information in all customer channels. He/she will built spiel guides and FAQs for the front liners and canned messaging, automated replies, announcements and tutorials for automated channels. He/she will make sure that communication materials in all channels are recent and relevvant. He will revise or update all communication materials as necessary.
The CORAS will champion the customer experience based on ABS-CBN's Signature Service Experience by actively participating in the designing of the customer journey. He/she will collaborate with the different regional and global business and functional units and the Manila Contact Center to ensure compliance to set standards.
The CORAS will stimulate the customer experience and conduct the time and motion for optimized custoer handling in all channels. He/she will document the processes and procedures and build the training materials for all customer channels. He/she is responsible for updating the Global Knowledge Portal, conducting the training for the contact center and ensuring the contact center frontline preparedness prior to launch of initiatives. He/she will calibrate and align with the business units and the contact center to ensure contact center compliance to set standards.
The CORAS will provide second level support to the region's customer service operations by resolving customer concerns escalated to the region. He/she will ensure that customer issues escalated to other departments in the region are resolved on time.
The CORAS should demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills as well as cross-functional coordination skills. He/she should have a demonstrated skill in developing policies and procedures, customer spiels, and FAQs. The CORAS must have solid experience in training and reports analytics.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and various functional teams in the development of new initiatives in the management of BAU operations that require customer service channels
- Actively participate in BRD discussion, UAT and training for new initiatives and enhancement to current product and process
- Build spiel guides, FAQs, tutorials for both automated and non-automated channels
- Conduct simulation and time and motion study to benchmark optimum customer experience and handling time
- Prepare training materials
- Create and update the Customer Service Manual and the training materials in the Knowledge Portal
- Conduct training for MCC customer frontline
- Oversee training of first level customer care agents for all agent channels (e.g. voice, email. and chat)
- Calibrate with the contact center on compliance to standards
- Manage the deployment of communication materials for automated channels e.g. IVR, Chat bot, STB, and Voice Blast)
- Manage the sending of messages to customers via other channels (e.g voice and stb blast)
- Oversee regional requirements and SLA on all customer channels for BAU operations
- Attend and respond to escalated CS queries re: billing, technical, and general CS inquiries
- Review and resolve escalated cases (e.g subscription creditcs, exeptional handling, wtc.)
- Respond to sales, marketing, and finance operational inquiries (i.e Policies, Customer feedback handling, Churn/deauth reports, ad hoc reports, etc)
- Monitor customer cases assigned to other business units and ensure resolution is within SLA
- Oversee monitoring of batch processes by Contact Center
- Review the accuracy of escalated cases and coordinate exceptions to the contact center
- Monitor compliance to customer experience SLAs and coordinate corrective measures to concerned groups
- Conduct a review and update of communication materials and tutorials in automated channels as needed
- Update the spiel guides, FAQs, and tutotials in all communication materials in non-automated channels as needed
- Regularly conduct a time and motion study of end to end transactions in all channels to ensure optimized handling time
- Update the CS Manual as needed
- Provide feedback to frontline performance for the contact center incentive program
- Lead or actibely participate in projects as assigned
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or at least 3 years experience in the customer care industry
- Extensive experience in customer care and solid understanding of customer life cycle
- Must have practical experience of developing successful projects with cross-functional teams
- Must have experience or exposure to servicing customers in the international market
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong data analytics skills
- Customer Service
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- content Development Distribution
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.