Online Community Moderator
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Online Community Moderator is responsible for managing the company's social media accounts.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive initiatives that use community, social networking, and other technologies to increase community participation.
- Help identify and engage topic influencers and brand advocates.
- Manage brand reputation.
- Monitor activities and ride on trending topics for the company's social media accounts to stay relevant.
- Works with the marketing team to develop an ongoing communication strategy and publishing calendar based on marketing objectives and community feedback.
- Coordinates with the promo team regarding digital campaigns for movies.
- Monitor pirated video uploads.
- Use media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics.
- Graduate of Communication Arts, Journalism, Creative Writing, or any other related course.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Social media and tech savvy
- Past experience with media coverages
- Requires minimum supervision
- Dedicated and passionate
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Motion Pictures / Film
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.