- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Under the direction of the Finance Officer, responsible for the providing of analytical support in the preparation and consolidation of data for various reports on actual, budgets, and/or forecasts on order to aid management in maximizing the utilization of tis resources. Maybe assigned any combination of the functions mentioned below. Can handle daily work independently referring complicated transactions to superior.
Duties and Responsibilities:
FINANCIAL REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Provide financial analyses, reports and projected financial results of all projects/programs (involving financial resources) initiated by the Unit. This is to assist management in determining which projects have minimal financial risks or which one provide the best financial results. This includes effective rate management monitoring per sales heads/program/timeslot.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate submission of internal and external reports required of the Service units and Corporate Finance (e.g., cost center operating expenses variance between actual and previous year of projected expenses set before the actualization of a project).
- Responsible for the control and effective management of the Service’s Unit’s direct and indirect operating expenses.
- Update plough back module for monitoring purposes (this also includes review/evaluation of other processes/documents affected like contracts, traffic, etc.)
- Calculate financial impact of projected financial results of all programs/projects initiated by the Service unit. Compute for applicable financial ratios. Recommended to management the best option of products/cost combination, based on result of calculations.
- Coordinating with financial Reporting Unit on month-end closing activities, such as accrual and reversal of expenses.
- Monitor Pre-prod expenses on pre-taped programs. Prepare adjustments and reclassifications of accounts or internal orders as necessary.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGEMENT
- Review and approve RFPs and all liquidations reports prior to Cash Advance and/or fund reimbursement preparation
- Monitor the submission of liquidation reports.
- Verify questionable transactions and see to it that the only valid and justifiable expenses are paid.
- Monitor of implementation of policies on various transactions.
- Verify recording of RFPs and liquidation reports to SAP system.
- Facilitate request for the Vendor or internal Order/Cost center creation/update in SAP.
- Prepare Request for Payment (request for [per diem only)
BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- Assist, coordinate and consolidate budget reports, as follows:
- Cost Center
- Provide the analysis of the budget components and assumptions used in the preparation of the Serviced unit
- Maintain a database of financial information (per program or project), which will serve a s quick reference to budgeting and planning exercises.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Monitor polices implementation:
- Program/Project Fund management
- Entertain daily issues from different programs’ staff on various financial transactions and resolve said issues in accordance with the policies and requirements of the job.
AUDIT AND INTERNAL CONTROL
- Recommend improvements in internal control system, and monitor subsequent implementation, if approved.
- Train, coach, and to attend questions/issues of field cashiers/acting cashiers, and contractual.
- Oversees the financial related work of the Database Admin.
- Responsible in providing tax updates and evaluation of potential impact to the Service Unit’s operations.
- Perform other functions that maybe assigned by management from time to time.
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- 2-3 years previous work related experience is required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledgeable in SAP Accounting System
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.