Social Media Producer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Social Media Producer will be responsible in conceptualizing, producing, and implementing all iWant social media content, strategy, executions, activation, productization and innovations. The social media producer will also work hand-in-hand with the Community Managers in the integration of all campaigns and activations to the overall social media content plan and strategy for implementation.
SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVATION
- Managing the social media army
- Managing all social media content, instructions, best practices
- End-to-end production and creation of content for all iWant social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Comm plan creation, implementation, and integration for all social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- Account/LOB strategy
- iWant Playbook creation
- iWant Guidelines for CMs
SOCIAL MEDIA PRODUCTS & INNOVATIONS
- Lead and implement platform-product partnerships for Social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Trend-based initiatives (i.e. Kwentogram)
- Fan Activation
- Produce social media content that would help achieve the social media objectives of iWant: Revenue, Engagement, and Community/Follower Growth.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Community Managers, AdProm Team, and the Multimedia Producers in the integration of all campaigns, video productions, on-ground and social activations to the overall social media content plan and strategy for implementation.
- Own the day-to-day operational aspects of creating and managing iWant Social Media account, content, and community.
- Create interactive and creative content that encourages participation and the development of member-generated content and increase follower growth.
- Lead in monitoring and tracking creation and activity of assigned Social Media Properties (and its competition) and ensure that relevant content is published in official handles.
- Drive initiatives that use community, social networking, and other technologies to increase community participation.
- Monitor and analyze iWant’s social media accounts to optimize our content and social media properties.
- Develop trending analysis regarding user behavior and make suggestions for improving the user experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills is a must to be able to interpret social media and other online data and give recommendations in response to issues and other concerns that may affect the company's image or profit
- Must possess basic photo and video editing skills. Knowledgeable in multimedia creation and production.
- Must be a team player, but able to work independently when needed
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Able to provide meaningful and actionable insights from the analysis of social listening results to effectively communicate the same to stakeholders. Able to effectively balance between the need for deep analysis and practicality and timeliness.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Always attend internal meetings called by the client/client representative, as required. Be able to present findings clearly to the client. Manage expectations of client regarding scope of work and timelines.
- Be proactive with special projects showing initiative in taking on additional work to expand role in company. Take the lead in tasks that will not only contribute to the success of the Audience Management pillar but iWant as a whole. Share time and knowledge by participating in special projects. Foster a good working relationship with suppliers and/or external stakeholders.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time as deemed necessary.
- Degree in Mass Communication, journalism, advertising, marketing or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience
- Background in producing and handling a range of content: Text, photos, video, graphics, multi-media, interactives, tweets, posts, etc.
- Basic photo and video editing skills. Knowledgeable in multimedia creation and production.
- Must be able to adopt a voice and tone with ease
- This is primarily a writing job and the majority of the time is spent at your desk. This is not an on-air or field position.
- Excellent writing skills and editorial judgment, with proven ability to develop and create high-quality digital media.
- Headline, copyediting and photo editing experience are required. Assignment skills and video experience are a big plus.
- Fluency in social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.