News Story Editor (ANC)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Editorial Assistant writes, edits content, structure and storytelling flow for a program as assigned by the Executive Producer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writes any story assigned by the Executive Producer in the newscast/s within the shift, including transcribing and cue of sound bites
- Reads, writes and checks the news editorial scripts and the news crawl in the lineup.
- Checks on-air graphics, if assigned
- Coordinates with reporters or news makers to pursue breaking news or developing stories; researches information needed in creating content for the program
- Produces special reports and performs production task for special coverages when assigned, required or needed; goes on location shoots;
- Assist the Production Coordinator during pre-taping, actual taping and post production to ensure that various production elements enhance the program's concept through appropriate audio and visual elements
- Transcribe interviews and conduct pre-interview shoots
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Business Management, Journalism or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years work experience, but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, preferably with experience in business writing.
- Has a keen interest in business news.
- Program-based position(s) available.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.