Engine Room Operator
- Navotas, Philippines
- Full time
- Prepares all engines and auxiliary equipment for start-up procedures to ensure that all standard operating parameters for start-up are met.
- Monitors all running engines by conducting routine inspections.
- Operates and Monitors fuel and lube oil separators.
- Performs fire-fighting and other emergency responsibilities as defined in the Emergency Response Plan.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a Registered Mechanical Engineer
- Knowledge in Operation and Maintenance of Mechanical Equipment e.g. boiler, compressor and pumps will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Basic Power Plant Operation
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Navotas, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.