Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Davao, PhilippinesBinugao, Toril, Davao City, Davao del Sur, PhilippinesDavaoDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Responsible for the proper execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities on mechanical equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures to ensure the safe and efficient operation of all generating units during the shift.
- Performs regular preventive and corrective maintenance work on machinery and equipment to ensure operational efficiency.
- Performs troubleshooting defective machinery or mechanical equipment. Identifies causes and extent of malfunctions and implements corrective repair or recommends replacement.
- A graduate of Mechanical Technology. Technical Training on Machinery and Mechanical Equipment.
- With at least 1 year of experience in mechanical maintenance in a power plant or heavy industry.
- Knowledge of power generation methods and processes, machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of occupational and environmental hazards and safety precautions, rules and regulations; Emergency response preparedness.
- Knowledge of power generation machinery and equipment for troubleshooting and repair purposes.
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Binugao, Toril, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 2 openings
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture