- Responsible for the implementation, administration, and maintenance of all technology requirements in operations and financial systems including the infrastructure, hardware and software and the Local Area and Wide Area network connectivity for voice and data communications.
- Integrates and consolidates the IT programs and projects for cost efficiency and economies of scale, taking advantage of volume and size requirements across the Oil Group and/or enterprise-wide.
- Audits IT systems capabilities and requirements at the company level.
- Recommends timely interventions for power production capabilities aided by computer systems due to obsolescence and technological changes.
- LAN/WAN implementation, Administration and Maintenance
- 5 years experience in IT and Network Administration
- 3 years supervisory experience
- College graduate with a degree in Business or engineering or relevant field
- Should have understanding of the power industry: generation, distribution and sales
- Mastery of the elements of Information Technology: voice and data systems and applications, infrastructure, hardware, software, networking.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.