- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesShaw Boulevard-EDSA, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To support the HR operations and the Project team to deliver the project.
1. Assist with employee relations.
2. Close monitoring of employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting.
3. Provide various HR-related documents and generate scheduled or requested reports as requested by the management.
4. Handle statutory benefits administration (SSS, Philhealth, HDMF)
5. Assist in the Recruitment and Onboarding Process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- I.T background is an advantage
- Timekeeping and Payroll experience is an advantage
- HIghly organized and must take initiative
- WorkForce Software EmpCenter Time and Attendance
- Database Software
- Analyzing Data
- Document management system software
- HRIS software
- Technical Skills
- Information Technology
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.