SAP Purchasing | MM-PO | Consultant
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Join our team, and you’ll be part of an industry-leading organization that champions innovation, leverages deep and cutting-edge SAP expertise and pioneers industry solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
We’re looking for an experienced SAP Purchasing (MM-PO) Consultant. The role will work with teams and diverse range of people to analyze and design the “to-be” business processes. The role will work with the business process team, client team to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements and will work with the Project Manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
We're looking for an experienced professional with the following skill set,
- Must be able to participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Must be able to assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Someone to participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview, reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Someone who can serve as a resource for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products.
- Preferably with a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.