We are looking for highly agile graphic designers / multimedia artists who are strong in layout design and with basic skill in illustration, 2D animation and storyboarding.
Note: For the safety of everyone, the successful candidate will temporarily work from home due to the ongoing COVID pandemic until further notice.
- Should be comfortable both in day-to-day production and creative design work.
- Create multimedia related work (digital layout design, print design, storyboard, etc.).
- Willing to be trained to support animation for explainer 2D videos and related multimedia work, as needed.
- Provide daily progress of the multimedia design.
- Provide work estimates.
- Timely delivery.
- High-quality delivery.
- Intermediate to proficient in layout design, with at least 1 - 2 years experience in doing layouts whether in professional or freelance capacity. Candidates with more experience are welome to apply. Candidates with less experience but with academic extra-curricular layout-related experience and above average academic standing are welcome to apply in lieu of the minimum work experience.
- At least basic in illustrations, 2D animation and storyboards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Required skill(s): Adobe PhotoShop (proficient), Adobe Illustrator (proficient), Adobe After Effects (basic - intermediate)
- Has a creative flair in design and a good sense of art.
- Has a strong design sense of color, layout, and typography.
- Has strong creative skills and ability to design ideas for a wide range of industries.
- Has creative conceptualization ability as well as technical execution capability.
- Can translate complex data or information into easy-to-digest designs, layouts, and infographics.
- Has the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Able to multi-task and can gracefully handle pressure.
- Willing to learn other multimedia software apart from Adobe creative tools to deliver other multimedia related work.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- adobe after effects
- Multimedia Arts
- Information Technology
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland Herrera Tower, V. A. Rufino St 98, 1227 Makati, Philippines
- Information Services
- 3 openings