Are you looking to work for IT and software companies in the Philippines? Check out this week’s Jobs Digest and start your IT careers in these companies:
Cambridge University Press was founded by a royal charter granted to the University of Cambridge by Henry King VIII in 1534. It is the printing and publishing house of the University of Cambridge and the oldest printer and publisher in the world, having been operating continuously since 1584. It devotes itself to the furtherance of the acquisition, advancement, conservation, and dissemination of knowledge in the areas of education, religion, learning, and research.
We are looking for a Software Quality Analyst who can:
- Review product and system testing requirements (both functional and non-functional).
- Develop and maintain test scripts (manual & automated) for functional, regression and performance testing
- Execute automated & manual test scripts
- Review, identify, analyze, and document all bugs or defects found during testing runs in the defect management system.
- Document and validate resolution of identified defects. Work with technical support teams in defect prioritization.
- Check for operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications.
- Responsible for the analysis, reporting and communication of test results
- Assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies. Work closely with the Test Automation team.
- Provide UAT support as needed
- Escalate quality concerns to management
- Work with the test lead to establish quality metrics to ensure quality standards are tracked and achieved.
- Has the ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment.
- Preferably 2 to 3 years experienced employee specializing in SAP testing (SAP-FI/CO, SAP-SD, SAP CRM).
- Must have experience using the latest test management and defect management tools such as HP Quality Center and any other relevant tools
- Preferably with experience on HP QTP / HP UFT and LoadRunner.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time, do multiple tasks, define problems, and develop means or method to resolve them.
- Has strong attention to details with proven verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in multi-team and multi-location environment with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work overtime within tight deadlines
Ritmo Learning Lab, the creators of Joomajam, is a social enterprise focused on Early Child Development. We create culturally-relevant and bilingual content for pre-school to Grade 3 kids. Parents and educators can create fun, teachable moments with kids using our Joomajam app full of songs, sing-along videos, lesson guides and a library of activities. Through Joomajam, grown-ups and kids can create, play and grow together in the real world!
We are looking for an iOS Developer who can:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Fun loving, into gamified learning, Android, IOS, Version Control, JAVA, Organizing and Planning, Social Perceptiveness, Relationship Management, Presentation Skills, Sales and Marketing Knowledge, Record Keeping
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related cours
- Proven software development experience
- Have published at least one original iOS app
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have the ability to use their programming skills in a creative way
- Good knowledge in database technologies
- Excellent influencing skills and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Hoppler is the largest online real estate brokerage company in the Philippines. We are the first to combine an online property listing and brokerage services in the country. We are committed to link property owners, property seekers, and partner brokers, making it easier to search, buy, sell, rent, manage and broker properties in the Philippines.
Founded in 2004 under the name of HousingInteractive, Inc., we are a definitive source for renters to find their perfect home in the Philippines. In 2014, it has rebranded as Hoppler, Inc. (new entity with investment group led by the ELRO Corporation and the Elizalde Family), providing commercial and residential properties for sale or rent.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer with the following qualifications:
- Experienced in web development and system integration
- Experienced in database oriented application development. Skillset such as MySQL or other common relational database. Bonus if any NoSQL database development done before.
- Platform: Any major java application server (JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, JRocket etc…); able to work using open source platform such as Linux.
- Documentation skill (technical specification, technical diagram, user guide, operation guide) is required.
- Good in communication skill, able to articulate ideas and feedback.
- Good to have: Understanding of UML, Scrum Methodology
- Good personality and attitude. Always on-time and responsive to communications.
Opsify is a company comprised of hard working, passionate and fun loving individuals bonded together by one common goal: revolutionize the way businesses get work done, one day at a time. We consider ourselves to be “ninjas,” “rockstars” or any other catchy term for incredibly smart and high performing employees banded together by common goals and core values.
The Senior System Administrator (Microsoft Centric) position will provide complete System Administration focus for multiple centralized, remotely managed, Microsoft-based Unified Communications environment architectures supporting hosted multi-tenant, Enterprise multi-tenant and dedicated hosted Lync enterprise voice services.
These environments support an integrated Unified Communications suite including Voice enabled (PSTN) Lync, Exchange, Exchange UM, Outlook, and integrated third-party network ACD capabilities. These environments provide 99.999% uptime/availability 24×7 in a High Availability architecture and automatic failover designs.
Responsibilities will encompass major integration points such as Active Directory, Lync Server 2013, Exchange 2013 / 2010, Altigen MaxACD and other stand-alone hosted voice solutions. Primary responsibilities for the position include serving as a Sr. System Administrator, support lead, interfacing with IT, Management, multiple service providers and directly with the end subscribers.
Quipper is a London-based edtech startup with an office in Makati. Quipper dramatically innovates teaching around the globe. We help teachers realize their potential through providing online services to maximize their teaching in class and even outside.
With Quipper, Teachers can forget about preparing and grading hundreds of homework, instead focus on “teaching” the students. With thousands of teachers signing up every day, Quipper is quickly growing to become the next global knowledge sharing platform.
We are looking for Product Managers who are capable of driving development projects of an E-learning platform. Quipper’s services are used by more than 3 million users world wide. As member of the development team, product managers will focus on working with engineers and designers, while collaborating with sales and marketing team members, to create new features and make dynamic enhancements on our web and mobile apps.
- Drive product developments from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Identify market requirements and specifications for current and future products by communicating with marketing and sales teams, and by on-going visits to customers, diving into user’s data.
- Create project plans and workflow, and drive them across development teams (primarily Development, Engineering, Designers, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements and positioning.
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plans, working with all areas in Quipper to execute.