Software Quality Analyst
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- IT and Software
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- New Solid Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Technology [Information Technology]
- Has the ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment.
- Preferably 2 to 3 years experienced employee specializing in SAP testing (SAP-FI/CO, SAP-SD, SAP CRM).
- Must have experience using the latest test management and defect management tools such as HP Quality Center and any other relevant tools
- Preferably with experience on HP QTP / HP UFT and LoadRunner.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time, do multiple tasks, define problems, and develop means or method to resolve them.
- Has strong attention to details with proven verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in multi-team and multi-location environment with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work overtime within tight deadlines
- 2 positions available.
- Review product and system testing requirements (both functional and non-functional).
- Develop and maintain test scripts (manual & automated) for functional, regression and performance testing
- Execute automated & manual test scripts
- Review, identify, analyze, and document all bugs or defects found during testing runs in the defect management system.
- Document and validate resolution of identified defects. Work with technical support teams in defect prioritization.
- Check for operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications.
- Responsible for the analysis, reporting and communication of test results
- Assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies. Work closely with the Test Automation team.
- Provide UAT support as needed
- Escalate quality concerns to management
- Work with the test lead to establish quality metrics to ensure quality standards are tracked and achieved.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
Cambridge University Press was founded by a royal charter granted to the University of Cambridge by Henry King VIII in 1534. It is the printing and publishing house of the University of Cambridge and the oldest printer and publisher in the world, having been operating continuously since 1584. It devotes itself to the furtherance of the acquisition, advancement, conservation, and dissemination of knowledge in the areas of education, religion, learning, and research.