Software Quality Analyst
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Review product and system testing requirements (both functional and non-functional).
- Develop and maintain test scripts (manual & automated) for functional, regression and performance testing
- Execute automated & manual test scripts
- Review, identify, analyze, and document all bugs or defects found during testing runs in the defect management system.
- Document and validate resolution of identified defects. Work with technical support teams in defect prioritization.
- Check for operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications.
- Responsible for the analysis, reporting and communication of test results
- Assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies. Work closely with the Test Automation team.
- Provide UAT support as needed
- Escalate quality concerns to management
- Work with the test lead to establish quality metrics to ensure quality standards are tracked and achieved.
- Has the ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment.
- Preferably 2 to 3 years experienced employee specializing in SAP testing (SAP-FI/CO, SAP-SD, SAP CRM).
- Must have experience using the latest test management and defect management tools such as HP Quality Center and any other relevant tools
- Preferably with experience on HP QTP / HP UFT and LoadRunner.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time, do multiple tasks, define problems, and develop means or method to resolve them.
- Has strong attention to details with proven verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in multi-team and multi-location environment with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work overtime within tight deadlines
- 2 positions available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Computer Science
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.