Regional Field Collection Manager Sumatra/Kalimantan/Sulawesi
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manage team of Regional Field Collection Team at Kalimantan/Sumatra/Sulawesi Region.
- Proposes and implement improvements in field process and responsible for performance and quality of his team to ensure given Collection targets, are achieved.
- Manage daily operations, reporting and system for all Field CRS Jabodetabek team to monitor every activity is running properly and all reporting is delivered within SLA
- Proposes new ideas to Field CRS Sr. Manager to improve business process in field area
- Monitor and review team's performance and create strategy to ensure field crs team meet their targeted result.
- Setting up Asst.Manager KPI’s and ensure the KPI is align with business and department requirements/targets.
- Propose Field Capacity Plan of Team Leader and FC to ensure portfolio are handled effectively.
- Monitor field CRS Team to Ensure all the process in field team is comply with guidelines and SOP.
- Work with training team to develop team member knowledge and skill as one of the strategy to improve team member performance.
- Control the process to ensure Collection Incentives are fair, and prepared and submitted on time.
- Resolve timely customer escalations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position especially handling for Kalimantan Area.
- This position Based in Jakarta
- Required language(s): English
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.