- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Works with architects, product marketing and development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release;
- Understand and explain customer needs for the Development team;
- Gather, prioritize and manage the product or service requirements;
- Take over any responsibilities related to the product or service budget, including its profitability;
- Determine the release date for the product or service features;
- Work together with the development team on a daily basis to answer questions and take decisions;
- Accept or reject completed features related to the Sprints;
- Show the main realizations of the development team in the end of each Sprint;
- Responsible for the Product Backlog;
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product.
- Min. 2 years experience in IT environment (finance / telco / e-commerce).
- University degree and above (technical degree is a plus).
- Knowledge or experiences of Agile Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework practices is a plus.
- Well developed advanced computer skills.
- English on advanced level. Daily communication in English both verbally and in the written format.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Opened Mind Person with ability to innovate.
- Analytical approach for problem solving.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.