Collection Quality Assurance Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manage quality team to ensure quality performance in all team in CRS are delivered as expected according to the current policy & procedure
- Analyze current manpower capacity and ensure its aligned with current budget.
- Work with internal audit team to provide evalution report to support internal audit process.
- Develop action plan based on finding or suggestion from other Team (CX and CCC).
- Develop new process and procedure as part of improvement in CRS area and ensure all process are documented.
- Control and Monitoring the process on Desk, Field and Receipt Book audit and ensure all process is align with current policy and procedure.
- Propose suggestion for improvement based on quality finding and feedback.
- Prepare communication to all the CRS division related to the current or new procedure in the CRS Department.
- Lead calibration process in internal CRS Quality team to ensure each member have the same knowledge.
- Monitor coaching process between quality specialist and operator to ensure the feedback given can be implemented and will be useful for future performance improvement.
- Experience as quality asst. manager for 3 years
- Experience with team management
- Experience from collections
- English – written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skill
- Good time management
- People management
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.