- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Design, administer and optimize company servers and system related components to achieve high performance, reliability and availability.
- Performing technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all servers.
- Reports any deviation/problem/outage to superior and other units, provides regular reporting.
- Ensures high level of security of IT infrastructure.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying availability of all hardware, server resources and key processes, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Plans and implements server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches.
- Minimizes activities with a negative impact on operation; maintenance windows are always discussed with the affected departments.
- Manages enterprise directory services and supporting server infrastructure.
- Reviews the use of hardware, load of servers and storage capacity, provides capacity analysis as an input for proper planning.
- Participates on IT projects related to IT infrastructure.
- Solves user request and complaints, is part of Helpdesk processes, provides on-call support.
- Maintains operation documentation of architecture and settings.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. procedures, reports, guidelines, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and providing guidelines and help for the users.
- Ensures the compliance with license and other agreements.
- Defines local standards, ensures the global standards are met.
- Cooperates with Group Middleware department, Windows and Unix Department and other IT teams located in Czech Republic and other countries.
- Very good level of English, able to communicate on daily basis with foreigners.
- At least three years’ experience in System Administration.
- Practical experience with administration of Windows and Unix servers, also in virtualization environment (VMware).
- Experience with the core systems – LDAP, messaging (MS Exchange, Zimbra), file and print, DNS, DHCP, proxy, backup.
- Scripting experience (e.g. Windows PowerShell & Bash Scripting), experience with databases.
- High level of PC skills - documentation, presentation, calculation, communication, data manipulation, troubleshooting, knowledge bases.
- Reliable and independent person.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Linux Server
- Windows Server
Licenses and Certifications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.