No work? Good. No work and three hours away from the end of your shift? Baaaad. Here’s a list of things you can do to make the wait feel less like eternity.
1. Try a new look to maintain your office chic.
2. Explore your office. You might end up finding something magical like this guy did.
3. There’s always something you can do to make the office a better place.
4. Got a lot of extra junk lying around? Don’t let them go to waste. Turn them into art.
5. And even if you’ve only got cardboard and a marker, creativity knows no bounds.
6. If you’re feeling extra creative, why not start decorating for Halloween as early as now?
7. You can also build something to fight off the boredom.
8. Or better yet, find a friend to fight the boredom with…
9. Or two.
11. You don’t have to do it for free, of course.
12. It doesn’t have to be mindblowing either.
13. You could also use this time to dish out constructive criticism.
14. Because someone’s going to have to say the words we all want and need to say, anyway. And you could be that colleague who voices them out.