By Joan Magno on September 9, 2015
Hello, Kalibrr Clients! ?
We've fixed some bugs to make your life easier. Here are this week's and last week's product changes:
Aug 23 and Sep 1 2015
- Fixed a bug where the prefix was not visible on the candidate's profile page.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on buttons on Safari iOS iPhone 5S always opened Kalibrr links in a new tab for no reason.
- Fixed a bug where a candidate whose application is accepted does not have their age date reflected on the job application.
- Fixed a bug where an assessment question did not fit the screen on mobile.
- Fixed a bug where logging in invalid accounts don't give error messages
- Fixed a bug in assessments where there are UI overlaps in the test question, the test title, the progress bar, and the test sections.
- Fixed a bug which allows you to skip required sections of your company settings.
- Fixed a bug where a candidate's resume box extends to disproportionate levels.
- Fixed a bug where test descriptions and test results have different colors. Weird!
- Fixed a bug where navigation bar items are not on the navigation bar when you log out.
- Fixed a bug where there's a mismatch on the number of jobs given and the number of jobs recommended to a candidate.
- Fixed a bug on iPhone 6 iOS Safari where buttons and texts are not aligned properly.
- Fixed a bug with the job post not displaying when applied to and logged in.