By Kalibrr Content Hub on May 5, 2017
Are you a recent graduate who’s excited to make a difference and see your ideas come to life? Then, we think you’re ready to hustle at any of these startup jobs! Now, we’re not saying these jobs are easy, but we guarantee you that your learning curve will get steep, which is important in getting ahead in your career. If you’re eager to work on challenges every day, then here are some startup jobs for you!
ZAP is composed of 40 individuals with the vision of helping customers get the most out of their expenses. ZAP also helps businesses of all sizes reach and serve their customers better.
ZAP is looking for a Management Trainee who will:
- Be in charge of various sales and marketing activities.
- Train and develop people's skills to train and manage people.
- Be in charge of sales and post sales of merchant accounts.
- Think out of the box to come up with creative solutions to roadblocks and problems encountered.
- Make a difference.
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree from a reputable university.
- Self-directed and able to carry out responsibilities with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-focused, team-oriented, and has a strong work ethic.
- Driven, passionate, and ambitious.
Coins.ph is fast-growing startup that envisions a world where everyone has access to quality financial services even without a bank account or credit card.
They’re looking for an Operations Associate who will:
- Manage daily customer operations such as orders, account verification, and fullfilment.
- Monitor and analyze transactions.
- Respond to any customer issues.
- Facilitate and respond to customer emails and calls.
- Plan and implement strategies to provide excellent customer experience.
- Work closely with the development, marketing, and compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase product and process efficiency.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong communication, planning, and analytical skills.
- Highly trustworthy and extremely organized.
- Passionate about building lasting customer relationships by providing excellent customer experience.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.ph.
InnoVantage is a startup that provides B2B cloud solutions and digital media design.
The responsibilities of a Project Specialist are to:
- Assist with the planning, developing, implementing and evaluating of projects
- Coordinate project activities
- Collaborate with project team members, developing measurable project goals and objectives, and monitoring progress toward achievement.
- Document key decisions and collaborate with team members to develop project collateral
- Write and disseminate work plans and project documents, including procedures, proposals, progress reports and presentations
- Coordinate project resources and liaise with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information
- 3-years of experience in a web or software development environment
- 3-years of project management experience
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to grasp technical detail and translate to non-technical clients and staff
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines and budgets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience in estimating project costs
- Self-motivated ability to drive projects, and ability to work independently
- Ability to do juggle multiple projects/clients including support and maintenance
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a must
Maria Health has a vision of providing affordable health coverage for anyone in the Philippines.
The Market Development Associate is expected to:
- Work with senior executives to shape and execute sales strategy
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate executive for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Note that candidates must be local the Metro Manila Area and able to work out our Makati office.
The Kalibrr Career Advice blog is a hub for work advice, recommendations for the job hunt, and information on the Philippines' employment landscape - basically everything you need to know if you've joined the rat race. We're on a mission towards helping people find work and be better versions of themselves and you might be able to help us.
We are looking for a writer who is creative not only with words but with ideas in helping Career Advice grow, specifically as the content marketing arm of Kalibrr. Responsibilites of the full-time Content Writer include:
- Writing SEO-friendly articles, profiles, infographics, etc. for the Career Advice blog, as pitched by the Writer or as assigned by the Content Marketing Manager.
- Assist in proofreading and copyediting submissions by part-time Content Writers.
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager in putting together an editorial calendar and forming a content marketing strategy for Kalibrr.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team in implementing the content marketing strategy.
- Manage the publication of content on Kalibrr social media channels.
- Assist the Marketing team in projects, most especially in copywriting needs.
- Represent Kalibrr as needed in events.
- Fun, yet professional, writing style.
- Proficiency in English as a writing language.
- Able to cover a variety of work-related (and sometimes not-so-work-related) topics.
- Initiative, while still working seamlessly with a team.
- Preferrably with experience in the following:
- Content or blog writing
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML
- Working with multiple types of media
- Translation experience (in Filipino and other Philippine languages) is a plus.
- Fresh grads are very welcome to apply.