Stuck in a job that isn’t you? Have you ever thought of shifting careers?
A career shift isn’t really the easiest thing to do. Think getting out of the comfort zone, and taking the risk of going somewhere you’re not entirely sure is going to love you back. Well jobseeker, sometimes when you have that gut feeling of going to the other side of the wall, you just gotta take a leap of faith, because who knows, maybe you’re going to radically increase the chances of finally finding something you love doing.
Don’t know where to start? Kalibrr is here to help you on your next steps on taking on that jump. Check out these high paying jobs for your career shift this 2017.
Salary: 18,000.00 – 25,000.00 PHP / month
When you’re into the healthcare industry, The Zuellig Family Foundation focuses on improving health outcomes for all Filipinos by strengthening the capabilities of the country’s public healthcare systems and improving access to healthcare for the poor, especially in rural areas.
They’re looking to hire a Project Assistant who will:
- Oversee the coordinated implementation of Nutrition Project activities in 2 project sites:
- Municipality of Gamay, Northern Samar
- Municipality of Looc, Romblon
- Work on a communication and branding plan for the Nutrition Project.
- Plan and organize forums, conferences, and other mechanisms for consultation, workshops, and advocacies.
- Coordinate project activities with relevant stakeholders.
- Draft communication letters, memos, training designs, presentations, and manuals.
- Perform other project related activities as required.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree major in any of the following:
- Health Sciences
- Social sciences
- Public Health
- Development Communication
- Social Work or any related courses
- Degree on Nutrition in a functionally-relevant field is an advantage.
- At least two (2) years of experience in Development Communication and/or Social Development Projects.
- Training / events management
- Project coordination
- Written and oral communication
- Artistic layout
- Data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Community organizing skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Salary: 60,000.00 – 80,000.00 PHP / month
Into food? La Lola Group is the company for you. Owner of the eponymous Churreria La Lola, this company offers great work experience to match the quality of the dishes they serve.
They’re looking for a Finance Manager who can:
- Monitor the movement and operation of the Finance team.
- Verify daily transactions and reports of the stores (sales vs deposit).
- Prepare financial and other management reports as needed by the management.
- Liaise with Auditors and other Stakeholders for the schedules needed for due diligence and audit.
- Review the work of the Finance team (Senior Accountant, Cost Controller, and Accounting Associates).
- Review the process and implement policies of the Accounting and Finance Department.
- Conduct internal audit to ascertain that procedures and policies are being followed by all employees and all company properties including cash flow.
- Perform other work and projects necessary for the improvement and need of the company in relation to the Accounting and Finance Department.
- Give professional advice if needed by the company relating to Accounting and Taxation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 3-5 years work experience as a Finance Manager.
- Preferably with experience managing a team.
- Exposure in the Food and Beverage industry is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong personality.
- Accurately creates reports.
- Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City.
- Can start ASAP.
Salary: N/A but you can earn commissions and incentives
Alveo Land Corp. is the Philippines’ leading innovative developer of vibrant communities and groundbreaking living solutions adapted to the changing needs of the upscale, urban achiever market. Alveo Land offers an extensive portfolio of holistic communities with relevant, thoughtfully-designed amenities, and customer-focused services that ensure its residents and end-users live well.
They are hiring for a Property Investment Consultant who will
- Promote property investments through booth manning, group presentations, company events, local and international roadshows, etc.
- Source for possible clients and maintain a good relationship with them
- Advise clients on the real estate market – performance, legal requirements, investment returns, etc.
- Negotiate and close deals
- Meet the required sales target on a quarterly basis
- Past real estate or sales experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak in other languages (Chinese, Japanese, etc.) is a plus
- Willing to learn and execute strategies and techniques in sales and marketing
- Looking for ambitious individuals who want to make it big
- Open to expanding knowledge about the investment market
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
Salary: 50,000.00 – 60,000.00 PHP / month
Keyland Corporation is a real estate development company with a mission to develop strategically located projects and communities in key urban centers.
They are hiring a Marketing Manager who will be:
- Responsible for all creative conceptualization, product planning and budget management
- Develops and plans advertising campaign that appeals to the target audience
- Oversee the development of all advertising materials such as artwork, displays or any commercial development
- Coordination with Media and Publication groups
- Strategic Market Research
- Corporate Branding
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree of any course, preferably Marketing
- Required Language: English and Tagalog
- At least five (5) years of working experience in the REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY or any related field
- Should be familiar with all social media platform
- Abreast with current marketing trends and has a strong network in the media industry