At Coins.ph, we give people the freedom to use their money the way they want. Coins.ph uses digital currency and mobile phones to increase accessibility and reduce the cost of driving financial services to customers – bridging the gap between the banks and the unbanked.
- Manage daily customer operations such as orders, account verification, and fullfilment
- Monitor and analyze transactions and respond to any customer issues
- Plan and implement strategies to provide excellent customer experience
- Work closely with the development, marketing, and compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase product and process efficiency
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Quick learner and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A track-record of getting things done – drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.ph
Canva is an online graphic design platform, and is also one of today’s fastest-growing organisations in the start-up scene. We create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
- On a weekly basis, create at least sixty 80 to 100-word design-focused copies, consisting of both title and body
- Highlight the target audience’s need for design templates in connection with Canva’s editing features.
- Adapt to Canva’s friendly and informative tone
- Work remotely and report to Canva’s Content Specialist for copywriting projects
- Verify correct category keywords are present in both the copy and media page
- Meet deadlines consistently and ensure excellent written output
- Previous experience and a proven track record in content and copywriting
- Strong command of the English language with a flair for copywriting
- Strong organisational abilities
- Technological aptitude to manage spreadsheets, documents, and collaborative online forums
- Excellent multi-tasker: Able to handle more than one project at a time
- Please attach links to your published work and details about your rate and availability
SeriousMD is the Philippine’s healthcare platform. Our sole mission is to continue “improving healthcare through technology.” Established in 2014, SeriousMD is a lean start-up with grand visions for its technology. Our technology helps doctors treat their patients better and allows patients to easily take control of their healthcare.
The Medical Researcher is tasked to create databases for the company. This includes things such as researching, identifying, and categorising laboratory tests, medicine and so forth.
- Extremely detailed;
- Can work independently;
- Has extensive experience in medical field;
- Highly proficient in internet and computer applications;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Social Light Inc. is an I.T solutions provider in the marketing industry. We provide new ,innovative, non traditional marketing solutions and services to clients.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce company solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the company solution will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Account Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all
- communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Third year college student or above