Job Interview Tips
Side Jobs You Can Do While Waiting For Your Next Job Offer
December 1, 2016
- Manage daily customer operations such as orders, account verification, and fullfilment
- Monitor and analyze transactions and respond to any customer issues
- Plan and implement strategies to provide excellent customer experience
- Work closely with the development, marketing, and compliance teams in improving the product and providing solutions to increase product and process efficiency
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Quick learner and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.ph
- On a weekly basis, create at least sixty 80 to 100-word design-focused copies, consisting of both title and body
- Highlight the target audience’s need for design templates in connection with Canva’s editing features.
- Adapt to Canva’s friendly and informative tone
- Work remotely and report to Canva’s Content Specialist for copywriting projects
- Verify correct category keywords are present in both the copy and media page
- Meet deadlines consistently and ensure excellent written output
- Previous experience and a proven track record in content and copywriting
- Strong command of the English language with a flair for copywriting
- Strong organisational abilities
- Technological aptitude to manage spreadsheets, documents, and collaborative online forums
- Excellent multi-tasker: Able to handle more than one project at a time
- Please attach links to your published work and details about your rate and availability
Job DescriptionThe Medical Researcher is tasked to create databases for the company. This includes things such as researching, identifying, and categorising laboratory tests, medicine and so forth.
- Extremely detailed;
- Can work independently;
- Has extensive experience in medical field;
- Highly proficient in internet and computer applications;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce company solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the company solution will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Account Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all
- communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Third year college student or above