It’s nearing the new year, and if you’ve been very good this year, companies will (hopefully) also be good to you in 2017. If you’re looking for a new job this 2017, well, you’re in luck because it has been a trend that companies are looking to hire more people at the start of the first quarter.
Here are companies down in Cebu that are eager to hire you.
UnionBank is one of the leading universal banks in the country, a partnership among the Aboitiz Group, Insular Life, and Social Security System. It is the 7th largest private domestic commercial bank and is among the industry’s best in key performance measures.
They are looking to hire a Relationship Manager in their Cebu branches who will:
- Formulate, design, plan, execute, and manage sales and marketing strategies (within the context of bank wide or broader institutional objectives) to maximize business volume and deposits while maintaining teamwork with the service and operations personnel.
- Regularly conduct business calls and presentations to prospective clients.
- Ensure that customer requests, suggestions, and complaints are immediately and satisfactorily addressed.
- Maintain a portfolio of PhP 50 million to PhP 500 million. The said portfolio consists of CASA deposits and other liability products.
- Cross-sell bank assurance, auto loans, business lines, credit cards, mortgage, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Management Commerce or equivalent
- With strong sales and marketing background as well as experience in account solicitation/management
- Preferably with experience in the banking industry
- With excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Good command of the English language – written and oral
- Aggressive and can work well under pressure of revenue goals
Healthy Options is a fast growing locally-owned company that offers one-stop shopping for organic and all-natural products with 26 stores nationwide.
Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, a wine bar and restaurant where street food meets wine.
They are looking for a Chef De Partie or a line cook for their Cebu store who can:
- Carry out the smooth and efficient flow of service in each section of the kitchen
- Ensure all stocks are kept under optimum conditions
- Ensure that all mis-en-place is always fresh prepared on time
- Ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct standard recipe and right quantity
- Ensure that all dishes reach the hot/cold plate correctly garnished, with the correct portion and size, presented on the right plate.
- Ensure that all the stations are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure that Commis 3,2 & 1 receive the right training and optimum guidance
- Ensure that any anticipated shortages are recorded.
- Opens and Closes the kitchen properly and following the checklist. Assists others in opening/closing the kitchen.
- Be able to accomplish reports regarding inventory and purchasing.
- Ensure that all reports are updated and submitted on time.
- Ensure that customers are given prompt and efficient service while consistently exceeding expectations
- Flexible in accommodating special requests of guests without compromising quality and company standards
- Lead the team during service and render support in all areas to avoid bottlenecks
- Treat all kitchen staff fairly. Give timely and effective feedback when needed
- Preferably a graduate (Bachelors or Diploma) of Culinary Arts or any course related to Food & Beverage
- Willing to be assigned in CEBU
- At least 5 years of related working experience
- Good communication skills is a must
- With experience in doing inventory, costing, menu planning and execution
- Has exhibited leadership skills and/or good interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
First Metro Asset Management , Inc. (FAMI) was established by First Metro Investment Corporation (FMIC) in partnership with the Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines (CEAP) and Marist Brothers Foundation to engage in the mutual fund business, promote savings mobilization and advocate investment literacy among Filipinos.
They are looking to hire a Relationship Associate who can:
- Provide sales support to the assigned distribution channels to increase market coverage and sales output.
- Present FAMI mutual funds to potential investors.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss investment options.
- Accompany referrers on client calls to assist in the presentation of the company’s products.
- Provides product and investment performance updates for clients.
- Prepares sales reports on weekly basis.
- At least 1-2 years experience in sales
- Must have strong industry knowledge from working or engaging in the same industry or other financial related service industry
- Must have strong networking and relationship building skills
- Must be target oriented and self starter
Bridge Southeast Asia provides a powerful combination of technology and services for growing companies. Clients trust Bridge to handle a diverse range of operations for Human Resources, Information Technology and Data Management.
They are hiring an IT Support Specialist in their office in Cebu who can:
- Support the technology equipment and systems for retail locations (POS, inventory management/back-office solutions, network connectivity, A/V, CCTV)
- Monitor the IT health of an area / location / store and ensures that the IT equipment is working properly.
- Visit multiple retail locations to perform routine IT equipment and systems maintenance, and also to respond to IT support requests.
- Manage the escalation of support issues quickly and efficiently based on impact and urgency
- Coordinate with all IT service providers to diagnose issues and ensure they are addressed to client’s satisfaction
- Help Desk management
- POS systems administration
- Inventory management: installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Audio and video equipment installation and support
- Network (LAN/WAN, WiFi) troubleshooting
- PC troubleshooting
- CCTV system deployment and administration
- Workstation/laptop troubleshooting: Windows and Mac
- POS systems: installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- WiFi access point: installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Inventory management: installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Audio/Video technologies: installation, configuration, troubleshooting
- Completed a 4 year or 2 year IT or MIS related course
- 2 years or more performing IT help desk support (preferred)
- 1 year or more providing IT support at retail locations (preferred)
- Recent college graduates accepted but internship or work experience preferred
Aboitiz Power is the holding company for the Aboitiz Group’s investments in power generation, distribution, retail and power services. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. The company also owns distribution utilities that operate in high-growth areas in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
They are looking for an Administrative Assistant for their office in Cebu who will be responsible of all administrative functions. Namely, Building Administration, Admin Equipment & Supply Management, Vehicle Fleet Management, Contracted Services management, Team Member’s travel & Meeting logistics preparation.
- College graduate;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Not quite sure about these jobs, click the button below for more job openings in Cebu.