Finding a job isn’t always easy, but Kalibrr is here to help you out. And if you’re likely fitted in the media and creatives industry, then these companies are hiring people to be part of their growing team! Check out their job boards below.
The National Program Management Office is responsible for managing and directing the Bus Rapid Transit and road-based public transport reform initiatives of DOTC nationwide.
We are looking for a public relations officer who will:
- Plan, direct, control and coordinate the advertising and public relations activities of the different projects;
- Negotiate advertising contracts with officials of newspapers, radio and television stations, sports and cultural organizations and advertising agencies;
- Consult different stakeholder groups and understand their respective objectives, issues and concerns
- Develop a detailed communications strategy and time-bound communications action plan for NPMO
- Implement the SVPCF-financed (SVPCF=Special Vehicle Pollution Control Fund) Public Communications Project to promote environmentally sustainable public transport, including BRT systems;
- Prepare key messages on public transport for dissemination to the public generally or to specific target groups; find the best channels for dissemination of these messages; and
- Use various tools to measure the impact of different public communications approaches
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
- One (1) year relevant experience
- Four (4) hours relevant training
The Audio-Video industry had evolved dramatically and drastically from being a source of sounds and moving pictures or a couch-potato’s favorite hang-out into a dynamic, vital part and highly entertaining industry that people from all walks of life loves to experience and enjoy. Geek and Gadgets aims to bring these products within the reach of vast market through our wide array of dealers nationwide. Geek and Gadgets Community Corp. is a leading Consumer Electronics Distributor that deals in products such as DVD/CD players, A/V receivers and Home Theatre speakers as well as mixers, spinners and other Professional Electronic product lines.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist who must ensure that company is well represented with a strong online presence on all Social Media platforms by creating interactive and engaging content, planning and executing Social Media promotional campaigns as well as overseeing audience engagement.
- Build social media strategy using competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Reporting and editing social media tools.
- Monitor and respond to social media channels.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate .social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with sales to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Graduate of any 4-year course preferably graduate of Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, or Management;
- With a minimum 1-2 years work experience in PR, Marketing, Advertising, or Digital Advertising;
- Knows MS Office applications;
- Ability to develop marketing communication plans;
- Project management and coordination;
- Good oral and written communications skills;
- Knowledgeable with the use of Social Media Platforms such us but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, blogs;
- Adaptable, flexible, articulate, organized, with high energy and confident, creative, self-directed and proactive.
Freelancer.com is the world’s largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace by number of users and projects. We connect over 20 million employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions and territories. Through our marketplace, employers can hire freelancers to do work in areas such as software development, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering, the sciences, sales and marketing, accounting and legal services.
They are looking for a media coordinator who will be:
- Supporting the senior management of Freelancer.com to implement its communications strategies locally and internationally in order to meet company’s business objectives of all of its business units.
- Research media stories, develop press releases, draft press materials and liaise with journalists.
- Liaising and managing company’s representation at external events.
- Building up a network of media and event contacts locally and overseas.
- Supporting our major global campaigns (for example, “Expose our Logo”).
- Managing the timeline of major press-worthy events for upcoming product releases and major business achievements.
- Building a profile to get an invite to meet-ups that relate to our business.
- Assisting with other communications tasks as required.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Media or equivalent;
- Extensive media contacts from local media outlets (International media outlets is a plus);
- Required language: English;
- Required skills: Writing, Communications, PR;
- At least 2-years of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
Third Team Media is an award-winning social media and digital agency based in Cebu, Philippines. Third Team Media started in 2008 and was registered in 2010. We help our customers with their digital marketing needs so they can focus on their core business especially during the critical launch phase. We bring together our passion for proven and emerging digital marketing strategies to offer channel planning and strategy and implementation services to our clients.
We believe that the best way to reach customers is where they are – online – and the best tool to reach them with is technology, whether through social media, websites, or online communities.
We are looking for a multimedia content creator that will be responsible for delivering needed design elements of various projects. You will also be responsible for supporting our rapidly growing client base through design, layout production, marketing and other creative efforts. You must be comfortable handling multiple deadline driven projects in a fast-paced environment and working with a talented team of fellow content creators.
- Must have experience in graphics design work for social media
- Must have experience in preparing graphics content for all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+
- Must be well-versed in social media design techniques and trends
- Able to quickly learn and use new trending layouts
- Must have a love for typography
- Must be well-versed in written and oral English
- Must have good organizational skills and a keen eye for details
- Proven record for meeting targets and deadlines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Must be a team player
- Must be smart, hard-working and fun-loving
- Part-time and full-time positions available
GeiserMaclang Marketing Communications Inc. (GMCI) is known for innovation and strategic marketing in the communications industry. Our services include strategy, branding, digital, crisis and issues management,integrated marketing and events, among others. Over 14 years, GMCI has been transforming brands into thought leaders. Our transformative values-based marketing campaigns are designed to influence perception and change beliefs.
We are looking to hire an events manager who will generally be responsible for organizing and running all kinds of promotional, business and social events which may include:
- Corporate and Social Events
- Conferences, Conventions and Exhibits
- Product Launches
- Fundraisers and Advocacy Events
- Shows, Parties and Concerts
- Product Activations
- Press, Media and Roundtable Events.
- Relevant experience or solid, transferable skills such as client management, budget management, organization and negotiation.
- Should have at least five (5) years direct experience in managing events.
- We will look for direct event coordination experience, preferably obtained from holding an entry-level position. Production and producer-related work experience is preferred and will be a strong plus for the candidate. Additional training in the technical fields of event management such as directing, technical production work and the like will also be highly considered and will equate to additional and appropriate compensation.
Skills, interests and qualities:
- Excellent organization skills with specific ability to carry out a number of tasks at the same time
- Superior communication and ‘people’ skills
- Possesses a creative, strategic and enabling approach to problem solving
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Does not confine himself to comfort zones, working under high pressure, meeting tight deadlines
- Budget management and optimization
- Team-oriented enabler
- Very good mentoring and supervisory skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and positive