In this job digest, we’ve compiled a list of the high paying sales and marketing jobs fit for fresh graduates. Because, hey, we understand — sometimes money matters. If you’re worried that you’re choosing between money or experience, believe us — sometimes, it’s both in one job.
Business Development Analyst | AF Payments Inc.
Salary: P25,000 – P40,000 per month
You might know this company’s project as the beep Card, similar to the Octopus Card (Hong Kong) of the Philippines. For now, it’s only used for the LRT and MRT, but who knows how far this will go?
AF Payments, Inc. is a joint venture between the First Pacific Group and the Ayala Group. They’re currently working together to for a bid on the Automated Fare Collection System (AFCS) project by the Public-Private Partnership Center (PPPC), under the Department of Transportation and Communicatons (DOTC).
Right now, they’re looking for a Business Development Analyst, with the following responsibilities:
- Develop new business models for either transport or retail acquiring.
- Collect vast amounts of information from merchants or transport operators to analyze information.
- Manage relatioships and existing client and customer relationship.
- Interact with clients and merchants who have availed of our services; demonstrate strong sense of Customer Servicing.
- Project manage different solutions implementations for different clients and merchants.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams for project management; ensuring delivery of project in time and accurately.
- Graduate of any Business and Management courses from leading academic institutions.
- Highly proactive and independent.
- Strong research skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, particular in use of PowerPoint.
- Predisposition to Sales; IT proficiency an advantage.
- Highly analytical with good balance on planning and problem-solving skills.
- Open to be working on field based set-up across various functions on Retail, Issuing and Transport.
- High sense of personal integrity.
- Open in handling equipment such as Contactless Readers.
Production Associate for Digital Strategy | Demand Science Team
Salary: P30,000 – P40,000 per month
Demand Science Team is a company that seeks to provide all-around marketing and business development solutions to companies that need them. More than just providing support services to their clients, they work as an extension to any company’s marketing department.
Their team is composed of talent from leading multi-national firms such as Financial Times, Morgan Stanley Capital International, Ernst and Young, Fujitsu, and more. Data-driven and tech-driven, Demand Science Team will provide you the training any marketing professional would wish they had, especially in the growing digital marketing world.
Demand Science Team is looking for a Production Associate for Digital Strategy who can do the following:
- Conduct research on and create product taxonomies for various B2B technology verticals.
- Create processes and oversee the online product research activities.
- Assist with curating best-of-the-web content for the sites.
- Write copy, market research surveys, product research scripts, reports, and whitepapers if needed.
- Manage social media accounts for product sites.
- Execute inbound marketing strategies to promote traffic and engagement in buyers’ guide sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, digital marketing or any related field
- 1-3 years of experience in writing and working with editorial calendars
- Knowledge and experience in managing social media accounts
- Knowledge and background in digital marketing
- Has experience in doing online research
- Can create new processes that can support the content marketing and research activities
- Industry experience in B2B and technology would be a plus
- Must be proactive and creative in formulating digital strategies
- Independent and critical thinker
Property Consultant | VistaLand & Landscapes, Inc.
Salary: P30,000 – P50,000 per month
VistaLand is one of the Philippines’ largest property developers, having built over 300,000 homes in 34 provinces, 74 cities and municipalities all over the country. You might have heard the names of its brands: Camella, Vista Residences, Brittany, and Crown Asia. They’ve recently started to expand more — specifically, they’ve made a new mark in Cagayan de Oro with Camella Gran Europa and The Loop at Limketkai Center.
Currently, they are in need of Property Consultants to help them maintain continued growth. As a property consultant, you will:
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- College graduate or at least has finished 2 years in college.
- With or without sales experience; if with sales experience, preferably in the Real Estate Industry.
- Willing to start immediately.
Retail Specialist | Citigroup Business Process Solutions
Salary: P27,000 – P31,000 per month
Citi is a leading global financial services company, and boasts about 200 million customer accounts in more than 100 countries. They deal in Consumer Banking, Credit, Corporate and Investment Banking, Securities Brokerage, and Wealth Management. Whatever role you find here, it will be good exposure to the world of finance — learning the language, and seeing how an international finance company operates.
Citi is in need of Retail Specialists to provide service support to its clients all over the world. Applicants must also be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig or Makati. These are your responsibilities if you get hired:
- Provide world-class service excellence to Citi clients by offering consistent telephone banking experience.
- Attend to both inbound and outbound telephone calls in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Processing of Online banking transactions which include financial entries and data maintenance.
- Identify sales opportunities to further enhance Citi’s client relationships.
- Has work experience in an international BPO/Call Center setting
- HS grad with 1 year BPO experience / Fresh Grads are also welcome to apply
- Above Average English Communication Skills
- Amenable working on shifts, holidays, weekends & overtime
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
Sales Agent | Buyerbank
Salary: P25,000 – P55,000 per month
Buyerbank is an online finance platform that allows anyone to start be involved in the stock market in just a few clicks. Trading happens within the platform, and more than providing advice for their users, they provide education to the casual investor.
This company is currently in need of Sales Agents who can:
- Manage a portfolio of active accounts while also prospecting new business and maintaining the contact with the clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Solve customer requests by offering ideas and insights to improve the customer’s issues and challenges.
- Assist with technical solutions and guiding the accounts how to fully use various systems.
- Provide support to customers by answering incoming email and telephone requests.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Full proficiency in English (verbal & written).
- Proven interpersonal skills, positive attitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Organize, has time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Can start immediately.