By Kalibrr Content Hub on April 4, 2016
A destination of unmatched natural beauty located off the Eastern coast of Luzon in the Philippines, Balesin is a 500 hectare tropical island paradise with 7.3 kilometers of pristine white sand beaches. Located 21 kilometers southeast of Polillo, Quezon Province and just 60 nautical miles east of Manila, Balesin is a quick 25-minute plane ride from Manila, yet is a world completely unto itself. Alphaland Balesin Island Club is your unique, members-only, private leisure getaway-today and for generations to come.
Masterfully planned by EcoPlan of Miami, Florida, USA, Balesin Island Club was designed with the environment uppermost in mind and to be in perfect harmony with its natural surroundings. Water harvesting, 80% water recycling, a reverse osmosis plant, on-site eco friendly transportation, organic farming, and alternative sources of energy reduce the amount of waste and ensure sustainable development on this beauty of an island – without scrimping on luxurious, top-notch facilities.
We are looking for a Finance Specialist who can perform general accounting functions such as:
- Preparation of general voucher entries and payments.
- Monitor different accounts.
- Prepare government remittances.
- Encode and replenish petty cash.
- Register to general ledgers and subsidiary ledgers.
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy or any related course
- Preferably with one (1) year experience in General Accounting, but not required
- Willing to work in Balesin Island Club, Polillo Quezon
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
P&G is the world’s largest and most profitable consumer packaged goods company, with nearly $84 billion in sales and more than $10 billion in net earnings. We have built a portfolio of 25 billion-dollar brands — each of which generates from $1 billion to more than $10 billion of sales per year. They span a broad range of product categories — including household care, beauty, grooming, and personal health care — and are household names around the world, including Pampers, Gillette, Tide, Ariel, Downy, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Oral-B, Crest, Dawn, Fairy and Always.
We are looking for a Junior Associate for Financial Services and Solutions who will be responsibile for supporting the Finance & Accounting Manager/s of the group he/she belongs. This person is expected to
- Consistently exhibit proactiveness in delivering the transactional accounting and processing requirements of the operational groups they belong to.
- Interface/collaborate effectively with F&A/non-F&A Admin Owners and Managers from other operational groups in Manila and other regions.
- Interact and manage third parties (e.g., vendors/suppliers, IBM, HP).
- Handle confidential data.
- Nurture a positive work environment characterized by trust, inclusiveness, teamwork and excellence.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in any Business Course (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Mgt of Financial Institutions) or Math-related course (Math, Statistics) is highly preferred, though open to any BS/BA course as long as experience/knowledge in accounting/finance/math fields is demonstrated
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Hard-working & self-driven
- Customer-service oriented
- Flexible on work hours
- Has good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Adaptability to learn and master new applications
- Thrives in a changing and dynamic environment
- Team-player, can work with diverse individuals collaboratively
Goods.ph is one of the best online shopping store here in the Philippines. The Philippines' fastest-growing online shopping mall. For over three years in the e-commerce industry, our services have grown leaps and bounds through the different multi-platform strategies which mainly composed of cohesive supply chain management and integrated marketing communication. It offers great selections of products which include grocery items. Goods.ph was featured as one of the top 5 online shopping store on Tech-ph.com.
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant who can
- Prepare the daily remittance reconciliation report.
- Assist Inventory and Internal Audit in counting all incoming stocks.
- Report RTS and tagging Excel template every morning with dispatching record in daily basis.
- Help in unloading all China products.
- Assist monthly physical inventory counting.
- Check Billing Statement from courier versus dispatching record for accuracy purposes.
Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide.
Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers.
We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor who can:
- Lead a team in the efficient recording and accounting of all relevant financial data related to chain store operations.
- Set up essential monitoring and cross-checking structures including forms, procedures and policies to ensure the accuracy of all financial data and disbursements.
- Produce business reports such as Store Income Statements, Store Sales, Expense Summaries and the like in a regular and timely manner as support to management and relevant stakeholders in decision making.
- Analyze relevant reports and provides recommendations to Management in terms of Sales and Expenses.
- Monitor the efficient and on time processing of all financial disbursements related to payments and dividends ensuring the accuracy of all computations by cross checking vouchers, checks, and dividend computations before approval
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Financial Management or any related course.
- With Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is an advantage
- With at least 2 years working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- With supervisory skills
- Able to multi-task
Founded in 1912, Dale Carnegie Training® (DCT) has evolved from one man's belief in the power of self-improvement to a performance-based training company with offices worldwide. It focuses on giving people in business the opportunity to sharpen their skills and improve their performance to build positive, steady, profitable results.
Headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, Dale Carnegie Training® is represented in all 50 of the United States and over 85 countries. DCT is dedicated to serving the business community worldwide. Dale Carnegie Training emphasizes practical principles and processes by designing programs that offer people the knowledge, skills and practices they need to add value to the business.
Connecting proven solutions with real-world challenges, Dale Carnegie Training® is recognized internationally as the leader in bringing out the best in people.
We are looking for Accounting Staff who can:
- Maintain accounting records by making copies and filing documents.
- Support and verify accounting-related reports.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.