If you love meeting people, getting things done, and being a hustler, then jobs in sales and marketing positions are definitely for you. Check out some the sales and marketing jobs we have on Kalibrr:
BagoSphere is a social enterprise created to tackle rising youth unemployment in the world. We are the recipient of Singapore International Foundation’s Young Social Entrepreneurs Grant Program and an award winner of [email protected] Social Enterprise competition in 2012. In 2013, Singapore Business Review named BagoSphere as one of the top 20 hottest local start-ups. BagoSphere PH Inc. is affiliated to the Singapore operation.
BagoSphere’s vision is of a world where every person can pursue what they love, earn a good living, and build a better future for the next generation. We believe that every person wherever they come from, should be employed in decent work – work that is constructive to their development, social integration and offers a fair income to break out of subsistence. Our youth development solutions aim to bridge the skills gap between formal education and job requirements.
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager who has:
- An eye for identifying potential clients and partners, and “date” them.
- The yearning to build relationships with key industry employers, microfinance and international agencies.
- The ability to gain a good understanding of their difficulty and pain points that is stopping them from reaching their goals.
- At least 3 years of sales experience especially with close deals, and meeting sales targets.
- The problem solving skills to create strategies where BagoSphere can partner with and provide solutions to.
- The people skills required to work with product and marketing managers.
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is proudly a Filipino company that shares and understands every Filipino’s hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving their dreams, a healthy environment. As an organization, SEAOIL gives conscious effort to do its part in the nation’s path towards success. Through our innovative products, services, and programs, we remain true to our promise of “Fueling a Better Future.”
Now the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
We are looking for a Commercial Sales Officer (for Samar and Leyte) who can perform the following tasks:
- Account acquisition and management
- Acquires and manages industrial, commercial, or distributor accounts within the assigned area.
- Conducts ocular inspections and internal feasibility studies to identify potential clients and/or industrial accounts for presentation of sales proposals.
- Reviews documents from prospective industrial clients and prepares contracts, should the account involve leasing of equipment to ensure volume commitments.
- Volume target management
- Offers price proposal to clients, secures customer orders, and sees through until promptness and accuracy of product deliveries.
- Monitors competitors’ market activities and recommends possible courses of action.
- Handles customer concerns on price adjustment, status of their payments, and delivery procedures through coordination with the respective departments.
- Credit Line Security
- Prepares pertinent documents required for approvals of applicable credit terms and coordinates with the Collection, Order and Scheduling .Department (COS) for encoding in the company’s customer database.
- Ensures sales orders are settled within the credit line agreement.
- Must be a graduate of 4-year business course;
- Must have at least 2 years work experience.
Author Solutions is a world leader in supported self-publishing. Our leading self-publishing imprints — AuthorHouse, iUniverse, Palibrio, Trafford Publishing and Xlibris — have helped nearly 200,000 authors self-publish, promote and bring to market more than 250,000 new titles. Through strategic alliances with leading trade publishers, Author Solutions is making it possible to develop new literary talent efficiently and provide authors with platforms to bring their books to readers everywhere.
Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, Author Solutions’ global reach includes imprints developed specifically for authors in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India and Africa. We provide the technology and services that make publishing easy, affordable and available to anyone — anyway, anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a Sales Executive with the following qualifications:
- Skilled in making outbound sales calls.
- Must have some experience or training in the fields of Sales, Telemarketing, Customer Service or other communication-based employment.
- Must be money-driven, self-motivated, and success-oriented; not satisfied with an average income.
- Willing to work in Cebu IT Park.
A subsidiary of leading Philippine conglomerate, PHINMA Corp., PHINMA Property Holdings Corporation (PHINMA Properties) is a medium and high-rise housing developer for the affordable market, and has carved a viable niche in the broad sector of housing. PHINMA Properties has built thousands of units in and around Metro Manila. It is a triple-ISO certified developer with certifications awarded for quality, environment and safety.
- Develop institutional sales with HDMF member companies and LGU under Home Matching Program.
- Determine the capability of employees in acquiring a property by conducting surveys/profiling through HR of different institutions.
- Prepare the materials for product presentation.
- Conduct presentation of the company’s projects (on-going and succeeding) that can match their demand in terms of affordability.
- Formulate strategic plans to effectively promote the project to its targeted market.
- Ensure the completeness of buyer’s documents for housing loan application.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Preferably a licensed Broker
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Real Estate industry
- Can come up with unique strategies to tap potential international buyers
- Has the ability to determine effective sales channel to achieve targets
- Results driven, assertive and can deal with different types of people
- Has an excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Manifest leadership skills, team player
Founded in 2006 as a search marketing agency, OOm has since grown to become a full-service digital marketing agency committed to working with clients throughout Asia and the Asia Pacific to meet their digital campaign goals. Headquatered in Singapore with offices in Indonesia, and the Philippines, the agency has expanded rapidly to accommodate the growing local and regional demands in digital marketing.
The SEM Campaign Strategist is responsible in managing and implementing of strategy for SEM campaigns on Google and Yahoo! to meet clients’ business objective. Responsibilities include:
- Recommend strategy for SEM campaign and search engine optimization (SEO) projects.
- Preparation of media plan and presentation.
- Account/Campaign set up, keyword research and creation of ad creatives.
- Optimize campaign to reduce cost per acquisition and generate more ROIs for clients.
- Review and raise initiatives to improve conversion for clients’ campaigns.
- Generate reports for clients’ campaigns.
- Training and mentoring for search and sales team.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
- At least 2 years of experience in advertising, digital marketing, search marketing or a related field.
- A diploma/degree in business/marketing or a related field preferred.
- Google Adwords certified preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions.
- Possess great problem solving skills.
- Strong passion in the Media/Online Marketing industry.
- Candidate who excels in role will be given opportunity for promotion to Head of Search Marketing.