By Kalibrr Content Hub on February 2, 2016
Having a hard time finding a job? We at Kalibrr are here to help you out. Check out these jobs for high school graduates:
Generation Hope — Sales Assistant
Generation Hope is a new type of business that is sustainably contributing to the social advancement of our country. Our flagship product, “Hope in a Bottle," is a purified bottled water. We use 100% of the profits from Hope in a Bottle sales to build much-needed public school classrooms across the Philippines. Our champions include several notable public school alumni, including Boy Abunda, Joey de Leon, Winnie Monsod, Jericho Rosales and Bea Alonzo, and our products are sold by over 70 premium partners nationwide.
At Generation Hope, we seek to empower consumers to make choices with their purchases that can change our country for the better. Drink HOPE. Give HOPE. Join us on our quest to show the world the power of private companies that act in the public service.
As a Sales Assistant, you will be part of our dynamic sales team. This is an entry-level role that involves:
- Engaging with HOPE accounts to receive orders;
- Processing orders in our NetSuite System.
- Conducting regular store checks and visits;
- Collecting and deposit payments; and,
- Supporting sales team on key accounts and other business development initiatives
Zeta International Trading Corporation — Warehouse Checker (Meycauayan, Bualacan)
Zeta International Trading Corporation sells high quality construction materials and is constantly aiming to better itself as well as the construction industry as a whole. We carry a wide array of building materials for residential and commercial projects and is considered one of the top distributors of constructional materials in the Philippines.
We are looking for a Warehouse Checker who can:
- Oversee accurate physical loading and unloading of stocks based on delivery receipts or invoice
- Ensures accurate physical count of inventory
- Maintain a record of stock inventory
- Be responsible for arranging and keeping the stocks orderly
MyVape Airborne Inc. — CNC Programmer
MyVape Airborne Inc. (MAI) is a trusted manufacturing company specializing in producing consumer and industrial parts. Established in Quezon City, Philippines in 2009, the company first began as an electronic cigarette products and parts distributor. Later, the company began to manufacture its own parts products for custom-made vaporizer kits. Today, MAI has expanded to provide for the needs of the automotive, mechanical, and electronic goods sectors. We produce customized goods to fit the industrial parts need of any business, making sure that every single product we manufacture is of the highest quality.
We are looking for a CNC Programmer who can:
- Create and implement CNC programs
- Select cutting tools, tool arrangement, and cutting speeds and feeds
- Conduct complete tooling design reviews to simplify tooling methods, reduce design, manufacture and operating time and cost, or utilize new raw materials for tooling applications
- Supervise the process validation portion of new program prove outs
- Communicate effectively with the manufacturing engineers, plant personnel and individuals outside the company
- Assist in the training of operators on new CNC equipment and programs
- Assist in the design of jigs, tools, fixtures and special equipment for CNC applications
- Produce preliminary setup documentation, and corresponding prints suitable for CNC setup and production of all necessary work holding, fixtures and tooling
- Maintain all electronic files associated with production of a new or existing part (CAM source files, verification fillies, drawings and engineering files)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two year technical degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years programming experience in a production environment, job shop preferred
- CNC Lathe and programming machining experience is a must.
- Has an indepth knowledge of Solidworks and Solidcam Softwares.
- Have the ability to manipulate CAD/CAM files and models of multiple formats utilizing one or more CAD/CAM package.
- Must be able to accurately replicate components of the machining environment for program verification and production purposes.
- To have working knowledge (know where to find the information) of cutting tool geometry, as well as speeds and feeds for the material that we machine.
- Working knowledge of trigonometry and mathematical formulas needed to calculate machining processes.
- Working knowledge of blue print reading and Geometric Dimension and Tolerance.
Wired Kings Recruitment Solutions — Virtual Assistants
Our main business is Talent Acquisition. We believe all businesses are driven to success by the sort of talent they have from top to bottom levels. We are here to give businesses that driving edge by providing caliber talents to fill in their business needs! We believe in these 3 effective steps in outsourcing quality talents: Prospecting - Qualifying - Hiring.
In Prospecting, this is the stage wherein we outsource talents via different cost effective ways to get a big number of prospects who are up to par to the requirements of our clients. In Qualifying we trim down the best of the best, and each prospect will be assessed via a corresponding point system to determine where their skills would be maximized the most. The last step, Hiring, is where prospects are now considered candidates and are carefully evaluated to which client they are sent.
We are looking for Virtual Assistants with the following qualifications:
- High School Graduates are welcome
- Must have at least 2 years’ BPO experience; virtual assistants; hotel concierge or any related
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules.
- Must have good to excellent communication skills
- Amenable to work in Makati
Accelerize One Stop Mobile Store — Sales Representative
Accelerize One Stop Mobile Store offers a wide variety of mobile accessories and products. We aim to become one of the leading providers of mobile products and accessories at an affordable price.
We are looking for a Sales Representative who can:
- Document sales and process payments
- Serve customers by assisting them and entertaining their queries
- Help customers in selecting an item by advising them about our products
- Keep customers informed by notifying them about new products, ordered items, or future merchandise