By Kalibrr Content Hub on December 12, 2015
Looking for a way to channel all that creative energy into something professional? Check out these jobs in this week's Weekly Jobs Digest:
Lufthansa Technik Philippines —Multimedia Specialist
Founded in the year 2000 as a joint venture of Lufthansa Technik AG and Philippine aviation service provider MacroAsia Corporation, Lufthansa Technik Philippines offers a wide range of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to customers worldwide. LTP’s broad experience in base maintenance checks has earned the trust of more than fifty customers worldwide. It is also rendering line maintenance to more than twenty domestic and international carriers.
We are looking for a Multimedia Specialist who can:
- Implement and maintain the company corporate identity through designs and standards for corporate materials.
- Utilize computer-based graphic arts software to produce various company communication and promotional items and advertising materials.
- Initiate Marketing Communications Projects and see through the successful execution of such projects.
- Actively report safety hazards and incidents in the tasks he/she performs.
- Comply with the established safety rules/requirements.
- Preferably a graduate of AB Communications, Advertising, Visual/ Graphic Arts or other related courses.
- Three to five years of experience in hands on production of printed communication, advertising materials and creatives for website or online marketing communication efforts.
- Preferably gained experience from a publishingm advertising or marketing communications company.
- Should be highly creative and artistic.
ABS-CBN Corporation — Brainstormer Trainee (TV Production)
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines’ leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. We are primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television. The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider.
We are looking for a Brainstormer Trainee who can:
- Maximize the use of genre / format/ industry/network/cinema/ radio/ print/ music and dance/ literature/ sociocultural/ political/ regional/ international news events, upcoming stars and trends for integration to program as creatively required.
- Write scripts that are both cost and production friendly with minimal compromise on the integrity of the material.
- Experiment/use "out of the box" techniques and styles.
- Contribute concepts to be included in the line-up.
- Recommend appropriate casting for specific roles.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing, Journalism, Literature, Psychology or any related course.
- With six (6) months to one (1) year experience in brainstorming and/or writing stints, including extra-curricular activities in college.
- Skilled in story writing using both English and Filipino media.
- Is creative and has passion for the craft of writing for TV in any format.
Fruitas Group of Companies — Graphic Artist
Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization.
We are looking for a Graphic Artist who can:
- Create and produce designs to help sell the product.
- Join store visits with the team to check quality of design and to create new ideas.
- Establish a vision for a product or design.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing collaterals.
- Perform research on competitors and market trends.
- Coordinate with print vendors/suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising, Creative Multimedia, Visual Communication or the equivalent
- Required skill(s): MS Office, email management, written and verbal communication skills, with good presentation skills, and time management skills.
- Should be proficient in Graphic Design: 2D, 3D, Adobe Photoshop Illustrator, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, and Illustration
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, stress management skills, and a strong ability to multi –task.
- Has the ability to deal with all levels in the organization in a fast-paced environment.
- With good employment record and credentials
- Open-minded and with high level of integrity and accountability
- Applicant with 1 -2 years’ experience in the related field is an advantage
- Humble, active, open-minded, creative and with sense of integrity and responsibility
- Fresh graduates are still encouraged to apply.
XTI Shell — Creative Artist
XTI Fuel Station is the holding company for XTI Shell Munoz, Balintawak, and Mindanao Avenue. The first branch operated was in Munoz which was registered with the Department of Trade and Industry on January 29, 1999 and started its operation on March 12, 1999. Fortunately, with determination, hardwork and having a great team, we were given opportunity to increase our gasoline station from one station to three. The Mindanao Avenue Station started to operate in February 16, 2009, and The Balintawak Station established in July 10, 2009.
We are looking for a Creative Artist who has:
- Exceptional creativity and is well-versed with the use of Photoshop, Adobe, and Animator
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Keen attention to details
- Understanding of the latest trends and their role within commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Knowledge of design methods and techniques (Photoshop, Adobe, and Animator)
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year course (preferably Bachelor of Fine Arts)
San Miguel Corporation — Training and Quality Intern (Process Synergy Inc.)
San Miguel Corporation is one of the Philippines’ most diversified conglomerates, generating about 6.5% of the country’s gross domestic product through its highly integrated operations in beverages, food, packaging, fuel and oil, power, mining and infrastructure.
We are looking for an Intern who can:
- Create marketing visuals (presentation, prints etc.)
- Create stock photos (photography, photo editing, layout etc.)
- Assist the Training and Quality department in creating training modules.
- Knowledgable in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Office
- Must be on their 3rd/4th year (college level), and preferably taking up visual arts, creative design or graphic design related courses.