There’s nothing quite awesome as successfully finishing your tasks on time, or perhaps being able to finally negotiate a raise after 3 years of overtime work. Doesn’t that just make you feel like a boss, even if you’re not yet the boss?
We’ve rounded up a list of the little moments that make us happy when we’re at the office (e.g., when your coworkers orders pizza on a lazy Friday afternoon, and they share it for free).
1. When you finish your tasks early in the day.
2. When your team pulls off a project flawlessly.
3. When your coworker compliments you on your new haircut.
4. When you propose an idea and everyone likes it.
5. When you make a report at the last minute, and get it done on time. Perfectly.
6. When your boss goes to your cubicle just to tell you he/she appreciates the work you’re doing.
7. When they announce that it’s a work-from-home day.
8. When you come in late, but you realize your boss still hasn’t arrived yet.
9. When your coworkers cheer you on before your presentation.
10. When you make your coworkers laugh at your joke.
11. When a colleague reminds you that they owe you money.
12. When you say “you don’t feel well” and your boss sends you home.
13. When Spotify plays just the right song to compliment your mood at work.
14. When you get out from work early on a Friday because YOLO IT’S THE WEEKEND.
Want more fun stuff about work? Follow Kalibrr on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and get your weekly dose of office mischief.