- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation
- Develop effective induction programmes for new staff, apprentices and graduate trainees
- Create and/or deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant branch
- Bachelor’s degree in Training & Development, Psychology, Human Resources, English or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ working experience in training with exposure to talent development programs and on-line learning programs or platforms preferred
- Good planning, organizing and analytic skills. Project Management skill is a plus
- Passionate & stay abreast of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory, and development in learning technologies.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, communication and inter-personal skills
Tentang Zenius Education
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. Zenius believes that Education is more than just receiving good grades or a decent job. Education should be about enabling students to continue to learn and grow. Why Join Zenius? Our vision is to shape a brighter, more enlightened, cool Indonesia. Our mission is to spark the love of learning in everyone, everywhere, to question everything. What brings us together is that we believe that Education is the most critical fundamental for everyone and we are here to make an exciting innovation for learning to be fun and addictive. You'll be joining a fun, dynamic, and innovative team with a diverse background here in Zenius.