Zenith United Electric Corporation
- Manila, PhilippinesMezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 35.000,00 - PHP 50.000,00 / bulanPHP350005000035000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
The Purchasing Manager will take a proactive approach in reviewing current systems and procedures, making recommendations and implementing changes. The Purchasing Manager will manage the whole purchasing team to achieve targets set. The role is key to leading the Company forward in securing quality suppliers of materials and components covering price delivery and quality targets.
Manage the Purchasing operations covering trade and non-trade items to ensure company targets are met and operations are fully supported.
- Ensure items are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on time to meet requirements.
- Identify new suppliers, agree terms and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including
discount structures, volume rebates, and delivery schedules.
- Managing and controlling all the company’s external suppliers. Establish strategic relationships with key suppliers who are aligned to the company's needs.
- Foster close working relationships with associated departments eg. Sales, Foreign Dept., Business Development, etc. for proper coordination, planning and review.
- Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down external spending.
- To carry out a comprehensive review of the Purchasing function and its methodology and identify and implement improvements.
- Responsible and the authorized signatory for local purchase items.
Responsible for effective forecasting and optimum stocking of local trade and non-trade items to meet sales and operational needs:
- Establish minimum and ceiling inventory levels for local products for main warehouses and all stores’ warehouses.
- Coordinate with respective managers to establish regular stocking program for trade and non-trade local products to ensure stock availability, achieve better discounts, reduce downtime of service (ex. spare parts) and meet customer demand.
Develop and maintain a dynamic and effective team to meet company targets.
- Hire, train, develop and evaluate members of the Purchasing Team to ensure they are qualified and well-equipped to perform assigned tasks and meet set targets.
- Provide clear direction of company goals and targets to team members and work together with them to achieve set goals/targets.
- Monitor performance for each member and provide assistance and support as needed.
- Assist team members in handling calls, negotiations, etc. to ensure we meet company requirements while maintaining our positive company image at all times.
- Develop capable team members to qualify for career advancement opportunities in the company. Work with HRD in the development of appropriate curriculum to ensure all members will be properly oriented and trained with needed knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Guide members to ensure their awareness and compliance to company values and policies. Implement corrective/disciplinary action when needed in coordination with HRD.
Create, submit and present critical activity reports to Management including but not limited to the following:
- Quarterly Top Suppliers Report (includes: product information, purchase price, service, rating recommendation, etc.)
- Product Reports may include: potential products for own sourcing, price comparison of products to competitors, market demands and trends, product stocking forecasts, product promotion/expansion/etc. programs
- Bachelor's degree.
- Degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration preferred.
- 2-3 years' experience as a purchasing manager or agent.
- Experience using procurement software and databases.
- Supervisory experience.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Problem Solving
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Supply Chain
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Mezzanine Floor, Le Mar Ben II Bldg., 747 San Bernardo St., Sta Cruz, Manila, Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Trading Industry
- 1 lowongan dibuka