Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.
Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
- A commitment to personal development,
- Guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
- Excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
- Team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and other company wide events
- A supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
The Administrator of the expansion team, focuses on creating and maintaining outreach campaigns and test pilot programs, and creates opportunities for the marketing consultants. They should be able to lead a successful campaign from start to finish, provide analytical data to the expansion and executive team, and create campaigns based on behavioral patterns recognized in client data and feedback from other departments.
The Admin will contact clients directly to discuss account opportunities and services they may qualify for, and be able to speak to clients confidently, and professionally.
The Admin should also be well versed in updating and managing KPI data, and basic knowledge of the Google Workspace platform, including but not limited to: Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, and Looker Studio.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Create campaigns based off of data uncovered in CS client reports
- Reverse analyze to recognize trends and behaviors to drive campaigns
- Speak with clients via text, email
- Update KPI data to ensure proper campaign tracking
- Brainstorm campaign designs for campaigns, and submit to design team upon leadership approval.
- Conduct fill in consults for clients who miss their meeting, or need immediate assistance
- Answer general expansion team line to uncover client needs
Shift Schedule: 9AM - 6PM Pacific Standard
Rate: starts at PHP 48,000
Magic Word: Yloper
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Ylopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
- Organized & goal oriented
- A self-starter who strives on personal accountability
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace tools
- A basic understanding of real estate
- Processor for both main and backup computer should be 2ghz and above, Intel core 5/7 is highly required
- Ram should be at least 8 gig with 100 gb Free disk space
- USB headset with noise canceling feature
- At least 10 mbps & up wired connection for main isp
- Back up internet is a must (strictly no USB Sticks allowed)
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance