- Responsible for providing basic first aid.
- Evaluates employee’s health and provides initial diagnosis on medical conditions.
- Maintains employee health records, as well as appraises the safety and health hazards in the work environment.
- May conduct thorough physical examinations on an employee in order to establish pre-existing medical conditions or determine physical ailments acquired in the workplace.
- Inspects the work area and equipment used by personnel for safety compliance.
- Generates detailed reports on safety conditions.
- Educates employees on preventative measures against occupational hazards, promotes healthy living and working conditions.
- Provides counseling and support, develops health and safety policies, and ensures that the company is up to date with public health and employment safety legislations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Top Management.
- Candidate must be a Licensed Nurse.
- With or without work experience as a Company Nurse.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and can effectively communicate with wide range of individuals.
- Excellent observational skills.
- Knowledge in public safety and industrial health standards.
- Must be patient, supportive, compassionate and be able to maintain composure and work effectively within groups.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decision and judgements.
- Knowledgeable on personnel administration and documentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Team player and keen to details.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
Jurusan yang Diminati
Tentang World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.