"I could either watch it happen or be a part of it" - Elon Musk
If you want a meaningful job, here is where you should be looking at.
Who are we?
Wistkey International Group is an international software development group. Our clients range from startups like Hyphen Group to renowned NGOs like Unicef, to listed companies and big corporates like SKY Group in the UK. Depends on your preferences and ability, we can let you join different types of development projects that help with your career growth.
- Mentor junior and intermediate devs
- Cooperate with the team to deliver high quality softwares
- Cooperate and exchange ideas with clients' tech team whenever necessary
- Black-box / white-box / unit testing
Our tech stack FYR:
Backend: NodeJS, LaravelPHP, ExpressJS, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Android: Kotlin, Flutter, React Native
iOS: Swift, Flutter, React Native
Linux: Basic commands
Cloud knowledge: AWS
- Happy and harmonious working environment
- No office politics
- Work from home
- International Jobs, world-wide clients
- Start-up environment, can face tons of challenges and opportunities everyday
- Passion in Technology is a must.
- This is a tough but fulfilling job.
- We offer attractive remuneration packages, comprehensive on-the-job trainings on new technologies and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
Final and Most Important Requirement:
"Enjoy what you are doing!!"
If you are interested, please send your CV with the expected salary to us.
Candidates not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their application for this role unsuccessful. Unless advised otherwise, unsuccessful candidates will be kept on file for future job opportunities. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only and all personal data of applicants will be kept in strict accordance with the Personal Data Privacy Ordinance.
"Brilliant thinking is rare, but courage is in even shorter supply than genius" - Peter Thiel
Skill Sets & Talents:
- Passion for technology is a must;
- At least 3 year of working experience as a software developer;
- Conversational English is a must;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Basic management skills;
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Gitlab/ Github, Jira;
- Experience in Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS is a plus;
- Exposure to cloud / infrastructure for projects is a plus; and
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar disciplines is a plus
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Stock Options
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Transportation Allowances