We’re sure you’re reading this job description for a reason. Go on and read through!
If you’re a Creative Designer who’s;
★ a tech-savvy designer, and has experience in digital advertising and marketing.
★ has an eye not only for awesome graphic design but for every visual detail.
★ has a good sense of harmony not just in life but mostly with colors and texts.
★ a person who loves to tell stories — and fact-checks!
★ a person who cares a lot about what other people think and do — like if they
should buy the shoes you just showed in your retail ad.
★ a team player! Collaborative and goal-oriented, but able to apply sound
judgment while working independently
● Learn and adhere to the team’s platforms and processes that involve creative solutions for different brands and industries
● Understand each ad request from a marketing perspective that follows their brand guidelines and specifications
● Create effective ad layouts that are brand-centric coming from the client brief and provided assets
● Manage production time to meet deadlines that require multiple layout resizes and/or new design requests
● Keep up to date with the industry’s mobile-friendly ad specs, banner sizes, and effective ad formats
● Ensure that all units sent to clients are 100% functional and up to specs, testing specifically for:
○ Standard/Customer Specifications and Best Practices
○ Brand guidelines (Fonts, colors, logo, imagery, etc.)
○ Visual Design and Animation
○ Functionality and Performance
○ Platform/Cross Browser functionality at different resolutions, and fixing errors when necessary
● Handle technical and production support for custom functionality and ad animation
● Manage assets such as working files and folders in an organized manner
● Ability to stay organized under pressure and deliver at a rapid pace
● Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication, Multimedia, or
● Minimum of 1 year of experience in advertising, marketing, or design
● Strong knowledge of design production using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
● Basic video editing using Adobe After Effects and Media Encoder is an advantage
● Basic knowledge of Adobe Animate, Google Web Designer, HTML5, and JS is a plus
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
● Must secure a stable internet connection for remote work
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Media and Creatives
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Pacific Star Building, 1209 Makati, Philippines
- Software Consultancy and Supply
- 1 lowongan dibuka