- Pasig, Philippines2nd floor Metrowalk Complex, Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 45.000,00 - PHP 50.000,00 / bulanPHP450005000045000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
About the Company
Work with the Philippines next-generation B2B Marketplace Shoppable. We help small and large businesses expand their reach by catering to a global marketplace, selling authentic products, and fulfilling orders efficiently. Shoppable is the Philippines first 100% Filipino-owned eCommerce platform specializing in digital procurement. Work with us!
As a Procurement Manager, you are responsible for the profitable procurement and timely delivery of products for the Company. You will work closely with the E-Commerce Sales, Marketing and Operations Team to achieve the goals of the company. You will provide supply chain/inventory management for a promotionally active merchandise mix and corresponding financial accountabilities. You will also procure products in accordance with all policies and procedures established by the company.
- Hire, Supervises, develops, trains, mentors, motivates and evaluates purchasing staff, which includes the allocation of work, assignment of goals, objectives, and projects.
- Guides purchasing team in competitive sourcing activities for cost comparison or consideration for various suppliers, if needed.
- Responsible for making sure procedures are in place and followed to ensure purchased products are accurate.
- Maintain accurate records of purchasing and pricing and check if it’s within the budget
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Develop purchasing plans and approve the ordering of necessary equipment/goods, services and supplies
- Participate in negotiating the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times and potential future development.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Coordinate with purchasing staff on negotiation with customers on supply or price increase issues.
- Prepare risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in Procurement/Purchasing.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or similar.
- Successful work experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer, or another relevant role in the e-commerce industry.
- Applicants should have prior experience in the e–commerce industry and must have 2+ years working experience.
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an aptitude for reading the market.
- Significant experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Understanding of procurement, logistics and inventory management practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, experience in taking initiative and making appropriate decisions.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective business relationships within and outside the company.
- Computer aptitude with the ability to use spreadsheet and word-processing software.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Organizing and Planning
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Problem Sensitivity
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Supply Chain
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Meralco Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 lowongan dibuka