Social Media Manager
- Pasig, Philippines2nd floor Metrowalk Complex, Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 80.000,00 - PHP 90.000,00 / bulanPHP800009000080000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
About the Company
A role at our member company is an opportunity to be part of an organization with decades long history and a bright future. It’s their mission to provide people with the most technically advanced and fashionable comfort shoes available. They are incredibly committed to bringing customers only the best brands of comfort shoes from around the world. They are a driven group of people that has great dynamic work culture and innovative mindset.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for representing the company across all social channels as the voices of multiple brands. The individual will provide expertise in enhancing online presence in all aspects of social media and social engagements, including influencer programs and partnered giveaways. In addition, the individual will be responsible for managing the day-to-day of paid social campaigns, under the direction of the Director of Digital Marketing.
The success of this role is determined by metrics including social following, traffic to site, and revenue.
- Design and implement social media strategies to meet business goals.
- Manage social media accounts across three brands, where responsibilities include planning, submitting creative requests, scheduling and execution of social content.
- Establish relationships with relevant social media influencers to develop a strong network.
- Manage partnered giveaways, including research, outreach, and winner follow-up actions.
- Develop, execute and continuously optimize social advertising strategies.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner following the brand voice, and monitoring customer reviews.
- Manage paid social campaigns
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness and increase traffic and revenue.
- Ensure brand consistency through tone, voice, terminology and creative.
- Analyze and report on content and campaign performances.
- At least 5 years of organic and paid social experience in a similar role within an e-commerce environment.
- At least 2 years of experience with partnered giveaways and influencer programs.
- Passion and proven experience with top social media platform like FB, IG and Pinterest.
- Deep understanding of customer demographics and its’ associated, relevant content.
- Comfortable working with different asset types Photo, Gif and Video.
- Experience in using tools including Figma, Asana, Sprout Social, Later and similar apps.
- Experience in Shopify apps that helps generate social media content from website and products
- Basic understanding and familiarity of current tracking methods such as UTM, pixel, cookies, tags etc.
- Ability to coordinate across different time zones and to work remotely.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and technical skills and the ability to make recommendations based on data insights.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment, balancing multiple priorities, and ensuring high-quality outcomes
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Relationship Management
- Business Development
- Social Media Management
- Account Management
- Product Management
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Meralco Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 lowongan dibuka