- Assessing patients to determine if they require more urgent medical care
- Follows nursing protocols in assessing patient condition, identifying needs, answering questions, and collaborating with physicians to assess and direct patients to the appropriate level of medical care delivery.
- Utilize video conferencing software to collect and record health data, assess, implement, educate, and evaluate patients’ health situations and/or informational needs, and triage over video conference.
- Using defined processes adheres to recognized nursing standards, company policies, and shared principles when providing services to the public who access the service
- Accurately and completely documents clinical and other relevant notes within the computer software program in a timely manner throughout and immediately after the call.
- Provides clinically relevant information and empowers the caller to make appropriate decisions.
- Navigates the guidelines and search functions, apply established policies and guidelines, assess the patient’s condition/situation, and document the assessment.
- Recording case histories, symptoms, and medical concerns and referring the patients to specialists
- With Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Clinical nursing experience, and/or relevant community health settings, such as public health.
- Excellent communication, telephone/video conference, and customer relation skills
- Good critical thinking, sound clinical decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English both written and oral.
- Can work on shifting schedules for both Day and Graveyard shifts.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Health and Medical
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- 530, Shaw Blvd, Wack-Wack Greenhills
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc.
We are fast growing US based healthcare BPO supporting medical groups, dental groups, diagnostic laboratories, urgent care centers and other ancillary health care providers. Join us now and become one of our leaders as we continue to grow. Vision: To improve healthcare delivery by placing the needs of both providers and patients at the forefront and delivering exceptional customer service Mission: To provide world class customer service, that drives efficiency and progress within the healthcare system, by working together in a culture of continuous improvement and innovation Values: Transparency Honesty Accountability Trust Responsibility Efficiency Adaptability Innovation Respect