Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Job Description
- We are looking for reliable, experience servant leader with a proven track record of devising and implementing strategic teamwork solutions that foster communication and collaboration. Accomplished at introducing and facilitating the adoption of Scrum principles, removing impediments and fostering self- organization. Results-oriented, decisive leader with proven success in establishing and cultivating relationships to build team focus and flexibility.
- Excellent communicator and innovative problem solver with strong strategic development and organizing capabilities.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Worked closely with product owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features
- Empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionality
- Educated and reinforced scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Modeled core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility; ensured consistent application of scrum methodologies across the enterprise
- Protected development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Empowered Development Team to remove impediments to deliver continuous value for shareholders
- Facilitated meetings with both internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements for stories.
- Provided accurate and clear Acceptance Criteria to Dev Teams for DoD (Definition of Done) resulting in more stories being accepted after demos.
- Led user story analysis session to create and elaborated user stories, technical stories, user journeys
- Proficient in facilitating Scrum ceremonies (Daily scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint retrospectives) and leading agile projects.
A. Minimum Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field (AND/OR) An equivalent of the same in working experience
B. Minimum Experience/Training
Strong knowledge of Business Analysis, Team Facilitation, Scrum, Agile, waterfall and different methodologies.
Hands-on experience with SDLC-Software Development Life Cycle.
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Servant leader and liaison to upper management.
Certified in Scrum Master a plus
Certified in Project Management
C. Soft Skills
Persistent and with Integrity.
Collaborative and Patient.
Self-starter, Having a growth mindset and Critical Thinker.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Innovative and Resourceful.
Attention to detail.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka