- Plan and execute weekly promo section (from research current trends, check on our inventory to see products availability, and deploy the weekly promo section on the website)
- Plan and execute monthly sales campaign from research effectives sales in the past, check on our inventory, plan the theme, calculate between the discount and our commission, create shopping voucher and deploy the sales on the website
- Update website content as agreed schedule within the Sales team (home banner, promo section, community favorites, luxury page, etc), rotate home banner's order daily and update ribbon text
- Working closely with the Head of Sales & Business Intelligence team regarding useful data and strategies for the advancement of digital sales campaigns
- Coordinate with the Brand & Marketing Communication team regarding any visual or content need for the web content update
- Organize the home banner sequence according to the campaign / activation priority
- Help other departments to deploy needed home banner and ribbon text on the website
- At least 2 years experience as a business development/sales development/digital marketing or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and fashion
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating reports to show campaign results
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl Sisingamangaraja No.11-A, RT.2/RW.8, Gunung, Kebayoran Baru. Jakarta Selatan
- Fashion E-Commerce
- 1 lowongan dibuka
On average, a woman has approximately 90 items in her closet worth around US$ 1,000 and 51% of these items are not used at all. Most of those unused items ended up in the landfill with a total of 10.5 million tons of clothing a year.
Tinkerlust exists to help women make use of those 51% unused items and promote a more sustainable shopping experience. We make it simple for women to buy and sell preloved fashion items from fast fashion trends to high end brands.
In Tinkerlust we connect the desire to shop closets of Indonesia’s fashionistas.We're a venture backed company that is leading the way in sustainable fashion.
Join our team!
Meet our team: https://www.tinkerlust.com/who-we-are/