System Architect | Remote
The Software Practice Pte Ltd
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- SGD 1.000,00 - SGD 4.000,00 / bulanSGD100040001000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
The Software Practice is a technology company based in Singapore that builds sophisticated web and mobile applications for Enterprises and Government Agencies.
We started TSP by working with entrepreneurs who brought expertise in specific industry verticals but required a technical team that could help them realize their ideas. We partnered with them as their product teams helping them build their MVP, talk to customers and refine the product, raise money, and even hire their in-house tech teams while remaining as consultants.
Now, our clients range from large enterprises and Government Agencies in Singapore requiring innovative solutions in critical business workflows to small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch. Our clientele includes some of the largest SE Asian banks, Fortune 500 IT firms, several Government Agencies in Singapore and one of Asia’s largest airports.
We bring deep expertise in a range of industries, and work closely with you to design and architect practical and efficient solutions to your business problems.
We are looking for a System Architect to design and lead technical teams to deliver complex software installations on popular Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure.
- Provide technical leadership and help establish direction of implementation of software solutions (primarily web applications)
- Design software architecture based on business requirements with a strong understanding of security, performance, resiliency considerations while keeping in mind the client’s standards and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain relationships in the client organization with a focus on delivering high-quality solutions and service
- Build proof of concepts in the company’s AWS/Azure accounts to mimic client environments to test solutioning
- Analyze the solution requirements, design solutions to meet the requirements while conforming to the client’s standards and industry best practices.
- Maintain healthy and strong relationships with key infrastructure and solution vendors
- Minimum a bachelor degree in information and communications technology (ICT), computer science or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in software development and 1 year of experience in system architecture
- Strong prior development experience - particularly in web application development.
- Experience in design/consulting experience in implementation of greenfield software projects.
- Strong understanding of servers, networking and databases.
- Experience/strong understanding of service-oriented-architectures, Microservices/Monolith architectures, web services
- Hands on experience with DevOps
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written. You must be able to persuasively get your point across.
- Hands on experience with AWS/Azure
- Ability to work independently and importantly, move projects to completion.
The following aren’t requirements but would definitely be considered advantageous :
- Security Certifications
- Certifications in AWS/Azure (preferably AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Azure Solutions Architect)
- Experience with GCC and SHIP/HATS
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 lowongan dibuka