The Software Practice is a technology company based in Singapore that builds sophisticated web and mobile applications for Enterprises and Government Agencies.
We started TSP by working with entrepreneurs who brought expertise in specific industry verticals but required a technical team that could help them realize their ideas. We partnered with them as their product teams helping them build their MVP, talk to customers and refine the product, raise money, and even hire their in-house tech teams while remaining as consultants.
Now, our clients range from large enterprises and Government Agencies in Singapore requiring innovative solutions in critical business workflows to small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch. Our clientele includes some of the largest SE Asian banks, Fortune 500 IT firms, several Government Agencies in Singapore and one of Asia’s largest airports.
We bring deep expertise in a range of industries, and work closely with you to design and architect practical and efficient solutions to your business problems.
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance engineer to write and execute manual tests to ensure product quality.
- As a QA engineer you will be designing and implementing tests, debug and make corrective actions. You play a vital role in company’s product development process. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using respective tools by thinking through different permutations of a business scenario
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 lowongan dibuka