Are CAC, CPL, LTV, RoAS, CRO part of your daily vocabulary?
If so, we are looking for a Digital Marketer who can lead digital marketing campaigns from conceptualization to execution at the highest quality for the Filipino market. As a digital marketer on our growth and marketing team, you’ll be working closely in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with peers and channel specialists to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
The right candidate should have a sound understanding of digital marketing strategies which include (but are not limited to) acquisition funnels, conversion-focused paid acquisition, sales copywriting and content generation. More importantly, you should have an analytical mindset and a love for data-driven decision-making.
Brownie points if you’ve got any direct growth hacking experience ;)
As Digital Marketer for the Philippines, you’ll be expected to...
- Lead digital marketing campaigns that achieve business goals from conceptualization to execution at the highest quality.
- Coordinate regular deep dives with internal stakeholders to review the growth & marketing performance to identify risks and opportunities across the entire customer journey
- Work with channel-specific teams to manage and optimize existing campaigns on all acquisition channels (Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc) and identify areas for growth
- Utilize emotional triggers and sales-driven writing skills to produce copy that will be used for ads, creatives, emails, landing pages, and other collateral.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
- Conduct competitive analyses, in-depth market research and generate customer avatars in order to identify risks and opportunities in the market
You will need:
- 5+ years of digital marketing with direct experience in Facebook advertising/SEM in addition to SEO/lead gen/display/media buy/CRO/channel management.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English and Tagalog
- Familiarity with the Philippines (language and culture)
- Strong analytical skills with intermediate familiarity with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other equivalent analytics tools)
- Proven experience writing and editing sales copy
- Strongly performance-driven and results-oriented - you have a drive to smash your KPIs and set defining benchmarks
- Creative and relentlessly curious in your pursuit of knowledge
- Familiarity with video/photo editing tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc)
- Familiarity with Hubspot or other CRM tools
- Experience in retail, F&B and/or ecommerce.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning budget for you to level up
- No more corporate nonsense! Come join a fun & fast-growing team!
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Facebook Ads
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka