Area of Responsibility
- Implements Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions: Customer Engagement (Sales, Customer Service, Marketing), PowerApps, Power Platform.
- Implements interfaces between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other applications, frontends web application, backend components as well as database developments.
- Implements prioritized requirements from the product owner in the system.
- Is responsible for ensuring progress and completion of development topics.
- Independent and responsible way of working.
- Contribute experience to the technical management and complex software development projects as well as corresponding team structures.
- Takes responsibility for supervision, improvement and optimization of the software quality as well as for the design and development.
- Is responsible for the design, the development of modifications or for the extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM application (Sales, Marketing and Service module).
- Is Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions.
- Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants/developers and support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Provides technical input in creating technical specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics CRM are needed.
- Is responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration.
- Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
- May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM to legacy systems, creating data load structures with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services or Azure Data Factory.
- Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation methodology known as Sure Step. Understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
Diagnostic and Analysis
- Support service estimations for development tasks
- Collaborate with the consultants in writing the technical design documents.
- Review the design documentation and related estimation
- Customization of the product to meet the needs of the customer based on the specifications from the Application Consultant.
- Integration of the solution with the customer’s legacy databases and systems.
- Document custom developed functionality in accordance to documentation standards and best practices.
- Implement add-ons and code from third parties.
- Initial test of the developed functionality.
- Support integrated testing.
- In case of upcoming customization requests during the deployment phase, perform the design and development tasks in accordance with the defined change request process.
- Clear pending issues
- Finalize documentation
- Evaluate necessary upgrade customizations for new versions of Microsoft Dynamics and relevant ISV and add-on solutions.
- Review/validate high-level estimates given within the Solution Backlog.
- Provide input to the establishment of Integration Strategy.
- Attend the Sprint Planning Meetings
- Attend the Daily Sprint Cycle Meetings
- Lead development efforts within the Sprint cycle across Custom Coding, Integration and Interfaces, and Data migration streams
- Support Sprint Cycle Testing
- Attend Sprint Post Mortem
- Master’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 to 7 years development experience with Microsoft development tools.
- Industry-specific certification in relevant computer languages or software is preferred.
- Solid Knowledge in developing processes (plugins, workflows, actions).
- Solid knowledge in developing REST / SOAP Webservice.
- Solid Knowledge in use of Azure DevOps from Sprint planning to collaboration in team (ALM).
- Knowledge in Power BI and PowerAPP is preferred.
- Can converse in Business English (oral and written).
- Microsoft Azure, e.g. WebApp, Azure Function.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverable.
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Team player with strong communication skills and customer focus.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Clear and effective communications
- Demonstrated ability to apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices, and plan and carry out unit testing.
- Familiar and experienced in
- Core Microsoft Dynamics Applications, Implementation Methodology
- Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- Network and operating systems
- Web Services
- Understanding of key independent software vendors (ISVs) within the industry.
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Referral Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- 13th month pay
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- CRM Software